Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Panasonic Iron

Blog Entries

Panasonic Iron

Does anyone have the Panasonic Cordless 360° Freestyle™ Steam/Dry Iron with Curved Stainless Steel Soleplate?
    I saw it at a shop hop in Waco, TX and almost purchased it and now am kind of regretting it. If you have one, do you like it? Can't makeup my mind between it and the Oliso. What do you think??
    "Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver." Barbara De Angelis

Blog Entries
    Here is a link to reviews of it on Amazon. Might help you make a decision:
    http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-NI-W...ws/B00440EEIG/

Blog Entries
    read the comments in this thread, also.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1...panasonic+iron
    I Quilt, I Nap, I Quilt Some More ... Aaaaah, The Good Life!

for Newsletter or Digest issues, please contact [email protected]

To contact me with questions or suggestions that relate to our community, you may email [email protected]

Blog Entries
    Thanks --- I am sold -- it is on my wish list for hubby to see.
    "Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver." Barbara De Angelis

well in my searching I found it over on HSN for quite a bit cheaper, and I think its the same one...

http://www.hsn.com/products/panasoni...7-001b2166c2c0

I added it to my fav list and will be gettting one later this month ... great reviews and I have been searching for a new iron for weeks.
    Amythyst

I purchased this from HSN. I love it. It stays hot long enough to press what I need then reheats quickly, usually after 20-30 seconds when I pick it up again. I bought it on a daily special 3-4 months ago. I just opened it several weeks ago when I moved my sewing room downstairs after my knee replacement. I don't regret the purchase.

Looks like this will go on my "wanted" list!
    Julie
    Good friends are like stars; you don't always see them, but you know they're always there!

Blog Entries
    I also have this and I am very happy with it. I bought it on special at HSN, I love the cordless feature, I was always getting my cord caught on my old iron, so really appreciate this feature. I also really like the shape of the sole plate too. Recommended for sure. I just wish I could turn off the auto shut off off, but that is a minor inconvenience.

I posted the thread referred to above and based on responses ordered it from Walmart ($59.95). Thanks to those who responded, can't wait to get it, it's supposed to arrive tomorrow.

I think that this is the iron that SlightlyOffQuilter uses in her tutes. Looks like it works pretty well.

This is my second one, received both as a gifts, the first one burned out on me in just over a year's useage. I would not have spent the money on the second one, but it was a gift this past Christmas. I love the cord not being in the way, but when this one goes, I will go back to buying the cheapest one I can from Walmart.
    Be kinder than is necessary because everyone you meet is
    fighting some kind of battle