Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: The Perfect Wallet

  1. #1
    Super Member MommaDorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sully, Iowa
    Posts
    2,506
    Blog Entries
    2
    Here's a new one. I got this pattern at the Des Moines Quilt Show. It's called 'The Perfect Wallet' by The Bag Man.
    Attached Images Attached Images


  2. #2
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Chula Vista CA
    Posts
    6,091
    You did a wonderful job!

  3. #3
    Super Member leiladylei54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Posts
    1,986
    Isn't that great??!!! Terrific job!!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member 1234Irene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    488
    Blog Entries
    11
    So cute! Would love to find a cute wallet pattern "I" could make. LOL

  5. #5
    Super Member MommaDorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sully, Iowa
    Posts
    2,506
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by 1234Irene
    So cute! Would love to find a cute wallet pattern "I" could make. LOL
    I have to admit. This one was a challenge. I found the instructions very difficult to understand. I ended up emailing the pattern owner, asking him to clarify a few steps.

  6. #6
    Super Member icon17's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Washington,State
    Posts
    1,685
    Quote Originally Posted by MommaDorian
    Here's a new one. I got this pattern at the Des Moines Quilt Show. It's called 'The Perfect Wallet' by The Bag Man.
    Rats!! I though it was with never ending $$$$$
    :lol:

  7. #7
    Senior Member gigi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    College Station, Texas
    Posts
    825
    Very nice.

  8. #8
    Moderator QuiltnNan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    western NY formerly MN, FL, NC, SC
    Posts
    44,519
    Blog Entries
    45
    looks great!

  9. #9
    Senior Member 1234Irene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    488
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by icon17
    Quote Originally Posted by MommaDorian
    Here's a new one. I got this pattern at the Des Moines Quilt Show. It's called 'The Perfect Wallet' by The Bag Man.
    Rats!! I though it was with never ending $$$$$
    :lol:
    TeeHee....that would be nice! I want one.......

  10. #10
    Power Poster blueangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    20,478
    Good job

  11. #11
    Super Member Anael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,552
    Great job and great wallet!

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1
    I just got this pattern as well and am trying to make it this evening. I am very confused by the directions too. I googled this to see if there were any more detailed explanations out there. I would love some insight on what the pattern owner had to say.

  13. #13
    Super Member MommaDorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sully, Iowa
    Posts
    2,506
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by karen571
    I just got this pattern as well and am trying to make it this evening. I am very confused by the directions too. I googled this to see if there were any more detailed explanations out there. I would love some insight on what the pattern owner had to say.
    I ended up emailing the author. PM with your email address and I will forward you the emails he sent to me. :)

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sunflower State Kansas
    Posts
    12
    I just got this pattern. Would love to know your problems and what he said before I get started.

  15. #15
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Bosque County, Texas
    Posts
    2,705
    I think the perfect wallet would have places for at least 20 plastic cards and ID's plus a little money; forget the check book.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.