Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: pictures of my doxies

pictures of my doxies

Ratchet takes his toys from the crates in the living room and puts them in the dinning room, of course he thinks all the toys are his. The Funny thing is that Jazz (his sister) will not bother the toys she knows once he puts them in the dinning room she is to leave them alone. Ratchet loves getting his picture taken.
    Jazz is setting by the stove waiting on a handout, she hates her picture taken so for her to look at me is a surprise.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Got-to Love those Dachshunds!!!!!

Quilters STITCH Together!!

picture of my doxie

OK Not sure why Jazz's picture didn't load with the other one of Ratchet so here is Jazz waiting for a handout.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Got-to Love those Dachshunds!!!!!

Quilters STITCH Together!!

What a little dumpling! Very cute
    Lori

Blog Entries
    I have 2 dogs one adores her picture being taken the other runs and hides. Love how Rachet moves the toys about one of mine moves my clothes while the other watches. Treats are so popular who can blame Jazz asking for more.
    Finished is better than a UFO

So cute! Lots of personality in those little bodies!

I am always amazed that dogs know what cameras are. I never post pictures of one of my dogs because as soon as he sees a camera he hangs his head and looks at the thing with such sorrow, it looks like I beat him or something.
    When he was going through cancer treatment last year I tried to take picture on the day he was declared in remission. The photo was so sad, so pathetic, people worried aloud about how hard the treatment had been, and he had been fine! He gained wieght during treatment!

Those little weiners have their own ideas as to how the world should run...We are on our third one in about 35 years. She is the joy of my life. If they love you they REALLY love you. Our current one is going to be 10 this Summer and is slowing down a bit. She never saw a kid she didn't like and only steers clear of men with loud booming voices until she decides if they are okay. She stays in our yard although there is no fence and our neighbors are amazed.

It must give you a chuckle to watch Ratchet drag all his toys from his crate into the living room. He must have a large crate to make room for himself and all his toys! They are both darling.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Cute puppies! No matter their age!

Blog Entries
    I love doxies. They have such a sweet personality, most of the time

I had two Dachshunds (one at a time). The first, Fetzie lived to about 12 1/2. The second, Rosco made it to almost 16. The were both black and tan. Yours are very cute.
    Life is not a movie. No one is going to yell "CUT" when you make a mistake. - Anne L. Fulton

I am from the South....39 miles south of Boston.

AWWW I LOVE THEM My little Ollie has a lot of toys too. He drags them all over the house and leaves them all over, some nights, I come home from work and you would think I had a dozen kids leaving toys all over. LOL then when I pull up in the driveway, Ollie grabs a toy and stands at the door squeaking it and runs through the house with it until I have my coat off LOL Aren't they funny sometimes with all their little antics and personalities. :-) I just love my little Ollie.
    Shayarene

I hope those treats are low cal

What I want to know is how to train them to put their toys up when they finish! LOL Cute doggies

Blog Entries
    Your dogs are so cute. My neighbors dachshunds had 4 puppies one time. I had so much fun seeing and holding the puppies. Mom and dad knew me so well they let me hold them right when they were new. Our min pin has 25 toys in his bin. He spends all day and lots of time getting them out. He knows which one is which when you tell him to get one. Now if he would just put them back.

We used to have 2 miniature dachshunds. The grandpa & grandson. They were our babies. Both of yours are so adorable. Looks like Jazz has gotten his share of hand-outs. LOL Our oldest one gained weight & the vet said they are prone to bad backs so to put him on a diet. That as hard because he loved his snacks. The youngest one did hurt his back just by jumping when we went out the door. They are so fun though. Have their own little personalities & ways of melting your heart

they are so cute !

Power Poster
    Oh my gosh...They are adorable...Love them...