Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 17 18

Thread: Pictures of our non-human friends

Blog Entries
    couple more (from last summer-I need to get new pics soon)
    Name:  pete613a.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  67.6 KB

Name:  pete613.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  42.1 KB

Here's my whippet:
    Name:  javathedog.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  115.2 KB

She's 2 and she's the best dog I have ever had. She's 100% well behaved in all situations. She's kind to our kids, she comes when she's called, she doesn't run up to strangers or other dogs without permission. If she knows what I want her to do - she'll do it. I've never had a dog that had a will to please before and to find a whippet with those traits is really rare. She likes my sewing room so she's almost always with me as I sew.

Don't we just love our fur babies! Name:  image.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  242.4 KBThis is Wallace, a two year old Mini Golden Doodle (mini poodle and golden retriever). When we lost our Newfoundland named Princess my heart was broken. The doctor I worked for had just purchased Wallace and needed a baby sitter, so I thought why not. No personal attachment, not heartbreak. Well, I fell in love with him, and sat for him one weekend a month, when they traveled. I even teased her saying I should get visitation! One day she asked me if I would consider keeping Wallace (he was causing issues with her small sons) I said yes without hesitation. The morning we were to pick him up, the boys wanted to play one last time and let him outside. The gate was open, he ran out and hit a car. His leg was broke. Lots of tears and worry, but all things went well. He has been such a joy to us, more than can be described. We adore him and he returns the love. He is also in my avatar looking cute after getting groomed.

Blog Entries
    Stink is so cute. Look at those eyelashes!

Blog Entries

I have four at home and many more away

Maddie helps quilt, lays in sink
    REO and Tiger on front porch
    Colby watching CATS 101
    My quilting buddy's cat Salem
    My niece CoCo who I dog sat for 4 days
    My FB profile picture
    and finally I am temp mom to over 200 cats when i volunteer at rescue
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here, here! We are on our fourth Golden Axl. N

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nhnative View Post
    Here is Miss Kitty with an attitude
    I had a kitty that looked a lot like this one. She had a perfect yello triangle on her head between her ears. Her name was Elizabeth. She lived to 18 years.

Here are my two babies... Sophie a German Shorthaired Pointer, and Naya a furry football. Her facial markings say "Kilroy was here", LOL.
    Attached Images Attached Images

http://www.craftsy.com/user/333534/pattern-store?
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewbizgirl
    Boom 17 Album of Blocks I Made for Others http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums19654.html
    "The reward of a thing well done is having done it." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

We have a mini Australian Shepherd. His registered name is Montana Sky because of his one blue eye but we call him Monty. Being a herd dog, he herds me to the kitchen or the sewing room and even the bathroom. I can't take a single step without him. He walks right by my right heel or lays under my sewing machine...Name:  100_0517.JPG
Views: 74
Size:  451.7 KB this picture was taken after a May snowstorm in MN...we no longer live in MN...lol...can't stand the cold
    LilaKay...greatgramma to Brielle Mae

An old thread but a goody! My little grand doggy loves to visit. Name:  14th week SBS007 (Small).JPG
Views: 77
Size:  46.1 KB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    oops the first pic was of Tank, the Tankenator 7 toed wonder cat. These are of our feathered pals. This one loves to be rubbed on the neck and gives kisses (how did bird flu spread again???) Very affectionate duckies. Last is Blue Cheese the blue eyed wonder cat. She has a short stubby tail and the biggest blue eyes ever. She is my sons cat who is living somewhere else and going to take her.. soon. I believe she might be my cat now but he is denying this. Been two years what do you think?
    Many years ago I found a Muscovy duckling on the side of the road. It couldn't walk so I scooped him up and off to the vets we went. Turned out to be a simple vitamin deficiency. He was a great pet for 18 years and really thought he was one of the dogs. Sadly no online pictures to show. Muscovys are great birds.
    peace
    no act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. Aesop

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 17 18