Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 33

Thread: A pooped little man

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Port Angeles, WA
    Posts
    12,753
    Teddy loves playing teether ball with dad
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Port Angeles, WA
    Posts
    12,753
    whew! that was a work out
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #3
    reneebobby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    cleveland ohio
    Posts
    3,907
    :lol: and he doesn't look like he's to happy having his picture taken when he's trying to sleep mom........ lol

  4. #4
    Super Member Ducky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    8,969
    Is he ever cute! Looks like he's in a perfect place to snooze, too.

  5. #5
    Super Member Tink's Mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    chicago, IL
    Posts
    9,692
    Bev, Did you wake him to take his picture??? Mommmmmmmmm!

  6. #6
    Super Member Quilt4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Merrimac, MA
    Posts
    9,035
    Blog Entries
    1
    He is so cute.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Port Angeles, WA
    Posts
    12,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
    Bev, Did you wake him to take his picture??? Mommmmmmmmm!
    All I gotta do is grab the camera and its like oh mom take a pic... Silly kids.. :lol: I just thought he looked so cute so I just had to share

  8. #8
    Power Poster Rhonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Salem Iowa
    Posts
    15,409
    Blog Entries
    51
    Love seeing your pommies! I used to have poms and I miss them!
    Yours are so pretty! Handsome Teddy?

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Port Angeles, WA
    Posts
    12,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda
    Love seeing your pommies! I used to have poms and I miss them!
    Yours are so pretty! Handsome Teddy?
    Thank You... :D

  10. #10
    Power Poster Rhonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Salem Iowa
    Posts
    15,409
    Blog Entries
    51

    I bought my first pom (a black) Chipper and then I got my female (blonde)Diamond at my friend's yard sale. We had pups with them and there were two one black and one blonde. We had to put Chip down because he got in a fight with a coyote when we lived in the country and broke his back( don't get me started crying!) and Diamond lived to be 20!!
    Life span is about 15. The black female pup Cricket went to a lady my son worked with and Cricket died of diabetes complications.
    Last I knew the blonde pup Muffin went to a farm in Missouri after her elderly owner died a few years ago. I do miss them! When we lived in the country they used to hunt in a pack and I would find baby rabbits or baby moles and such on my front step.

    We had dobermans and a German Shepherd and Diamond would boss them around! She wasn't afraid of anything! But the doberman was afraid of the neighbor's tricycle!! So funny!

  11. #11
    Power Poster Rhonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Salem Iowa
    Posts
    15,409
    Blog Entries
    51

    Here is a picture of my blond pom Her name is Diamond she was my DD Sara's dog but Sara left her at home with us when she got married. Sara was 18 here she's 33 now.

    The photographer kept calling her puppy or dog and she wouldn't look up
    I finally got the photographer to call her by name and this is what we got!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  12. #12
    Super Member Darlene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    1,903
    Two sweet looking dogs.

  13. #13
    Power Poster Rhonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Salem Iowa
    Posts
    15,409
    Blog Entries
    51
    Bev how old are they? What's the other one's name? They are gorgeous dogs!

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Port Angeles, WA
    Posts
    12,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda
    I bought my first pom (a black) Chipper and then I got my female (blonde)Diamond at my friend's yard sale. We had pups with them and there were two one black and one blonde. We had to put Chip down because he got in a fight with a coyote when we lived in the country and broke his back( don't get me started crying!) and Diamond lived to be 20!!
    Life span is about 15. The black female pup Cricket went to a lady my son worked with and Cricket died of diabetes complications.
    Last I knew the blonde pup Muffin went to a farm in Missouri after her elderly owner died a few years ago. I do miss them! When we lived in the country they used to hunt in a pack and I would find baby rabbits or baby moles and such on my front step.

    We had dobermans and a German Shepherd and Diamond would boss them around! She wasn't afraid of anything! But the doberman was afraid of the neighbor's tricycle!! So funny!
    Teddy bosses Chaos around all the time. He throws his little self up to brother like I"M IN CHARGE BUCKO.... Chaos just ignores him or chases him off. Now my cat & Teddy? Oh good lord, why rent a movie? We have free intertainment LOL. A race track too...

  15. #15
    Power Poster Rhonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Salem Iowa
    Posts
    15,409
    Blog Entries
    51

    When I would let Chip from outside I used to holler Doggie Express to warn everyone because he would come in aflying and race around the house thru or over anything in his way!

    My beagle Maggie does the same thing only she
    is trying to get to the kitchen before I can stop her so she can check out the forbidden trash can for food! She loves it when the grands are here because they leave food around or give her stuff!

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Port Angeles, WA
    Posts
    12,753
    Ohhhhhh Rhonda How adoreable. I've always loved poms

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Port Angeles, WA
    Posts
    12,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda
    Bev how old are they? What's the other one's name? They are gorgeous dogs!
    Chaos, STANDARD RED SABLE is 9. TeddyTOY CREAM SABLE is 2.

  18. #18
    Power Poster Rhonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Salem Iowa
    Posts
    15,409
    Blog Entries
    51
    I got this red sable pom one time that a breeder was giving away. She was 10 and too old to breed anymore so I got her. She was terrified of men.
    It stormed one night and it cracked and she made a beeline up my DH's leg and landed under his chin!!!!!!
    It was so funny!! but not that she was scared but that she turned to the enemy for safety!!!
    Her name was Buttons.

    When I got Diamond she was 8 and I never laughed so hard in my life when she went outside to potty. I had never seen a dog walk on her front paws and walk across the yard with her rump in the air as she peed!!!

    It was the funniest thing I think I have ever seen! She didn't want to get her skirt (feathery fur on legs) wet!!

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Port Angeles, WA
    Posts
    12,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda
    I got this red sable pom one time that a breeder was giving away. She was 10 and too old to breed anymore so I got her. She was terrified of men.
    It stormed one night and it cracked and she made a beeline up my DH's leg and landed under his chin!!!!!!
    It was so funny!! but not that she was scared but that she turned to the enemy for safety!!!
    Her name was Buttons.

    When I got Diamond she was 8 and I never laughed so hard in my life when she went outside to potty. I had never seen a dog walk on her front paws and walk across the yard with her rump in the air as she peed!!!

    It was the funniest thing I think I have ever seen! She didn't want to get her skirt (feathery fur on legs) wet!!
    Oh my gosh too funny. My friend was a pom breeder so I saw Chaos when he was just mins old. Abilical cord still attached. For some odd reason. I felt this one was mine. I paid $350 for him as he had papers. The same with Teddy. My neighbors pom had pups and I saw Teddy 10 mins after he was born.... Again, my heart said this one is mine. He was given to me for my bday, by neighbor. His mom died the liter after him. One of the pups was too big and she hemmoraged but SHE is the twin of Teddy... Teddy is on the right and 1 yr older
    Attached Images Attached Images

  20. #20
    Power Poster Rhonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Salem Iowa
    Posts
    15,409
    Blog Entries
    51

    They are such pretty things!!!! I took pictures of the pom pups as they grew and they are some of my favorite pictures.
    My friend Dorothy who does my blocks for me has a half pom and half papillon. She is mostly blonde and white with big ears and a big personality! Her name is Val for Valentine and she reminds me of my poms. She is a character! She has to be the center of attention and can jump straight up and land in your arms! She is probably about 3 lbs and is about a third smaller than your pommies. She is the official greeter and never lets you forget it!!

    They are so much fun aren't they!!

  21. #21
    Power Poster sandpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    18,757
    Blog Entries
    9
    That would be quite the workout for that cute little guy!

  22. #22
    Power Poster amma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out searching for some sunshine :-)
    Posts
    59,088
    Blog Entries
    1
    What a cutie pie :D

  23. #23
    Power Poster Ninnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Athens Ga
    Posts
    11,448
    Such cuties!

  24. #24
    Moderator littlehud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SW Iowa
    Posts
    32,956
    What a cutie. And playful too.

  25. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Port Angeles, WA
    Posts
    12,753
    Quote Originally Posted by littlehud
    What a cutie. And playful too.
    They wear me out. LOL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.