Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   "Introduce Yourself" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/%22introduce-yourself%22-t47530.html)

amorerm 05-29-2010 10:22 AM

Why do some people kide where they live? It's sooo great to see where every one is from. Especially, if you might live close to "one of you great ladies"

craftybear 05-29-2010 10:26 AM

when they are new, they didn't complete it, but some are putting it in now, I agree, just put like central Indiana, or Indiana etc. so you will know where they are close to

amma 05-29-2010 10:37 AM

Some of us are in the SQA and that is why we are hiding our locations until we reveal ourselves in December :wink:

amorerm 05-29-2010 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by amma
Some of us are in the SQA and that is why we are hiding our locations until we reveal ourselves in December :wink:

What is the SQA???

shaverg 05-29-2010 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by amorerm
Why do some people kide where they live? It's sooo great to see where every one is from. Especially, if you might live close to "one of you great ladies"

I totally agree. Even if they don't want to give the city, I would love to know the state.

Boston1954 05-29-2010 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by shaverg

Originally Posted by amorerm

I totally agree. Even if they don't want to give the city, I would love to know the state.

Or Commonwealth. (Massachusetts, Kentucky, Virginia, and Pennsylvania)

:D

sharon b 05-29-2010 03:17 PM

SQA = Secret Quilt Angel... It is a special "program " that started last December is a year long thing . I call it program for lack of a better word . Names were exchanged and you send to your person , cards, letters, gifts just to let Your person know you are thinking of them and then at the end of the year ( December) we reveal who we are. Does that make sense?

There is also a new Monthly Secret Pal :thumbup:

amorerm 05-29-2010 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
SQA = Secret Quilt Angel... It is a special "program " that started last December is a year long thing . I call it program for lack of a better word . Names were exchanged and you send to your person , cards, letters, gifts just to let Your person know you are thinking of them and then at the end of the year ( December) we reveal who we are. Does that make sense?

There is also a new Monthly Secret Pal :thumbup:

Yes, Thank you. It's been about 5 mths. I've been here but I just recently introduced myself so I could ask and comment.

littlehud 05-29-2010 08:17 PM

Same here. But if you want to to know where I am from just PM me.

Alu_Rathbone 05-29-2010 09:47 PM

I changed mine to E.P. so as to hide my location... but I'm going to change it to in hiding.