Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   2021 miles in 5 days (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/2021-miles-5-days-t66969.html)

QuiltingGrannie 09-26-2010 06:18 PM

Whew - we are home at last!
Left Wed to visit kids and grandkids in PA. Wed and Thur
To Huron, Ohio to the Quilting with Machines show and classes on Fri and Sat
Then to North of Nashville to a wholesaler's open house on Sun and then home Sun eve!

We are TIRED, but had a good time, safe trip and learned some. DH learned that quilting and longarming does not have to be perfect and there are no quilt police!

It's good to be home. Back to work tomorrow.

Lostn51 09-26-2010 06:21 PM

Now that is my kinda trip right there! I might be coming up to your neck of the woods for a festival or something my wife wants to go to. But I think she is wanting to hit the Banana Pudding cook off in Centerville next weekend. :thumbup:

Billy

Marlys 09-26-2010 06:59 PM

And I thought my 4500 miles in 3 weeks was bad! Glad you made it home safe & that you had a good time!

trisha 09-26-2010 07:12 PM

Hey, sorry I missed you at the show in Huron. I was there on Thursday. I only live a mile from the resort that it was held in. Hope you enjoyed.

cjomomma 09-26-2010 08:47 PM

Boy oh boy I would be tired too!!!

Gramof6 09-26-2010 09:31 PM

Sounds like our kind of trips. LOL Tiring but fun. Sounds like you had a great time. Too bad you have to go to work tomorrow. It may not seem like work though. LOL Good that you are safely back home.

MyWifeMadeME 09-27-2010 05:13 AM

She made me do it.... I love Phyllis enough that as long as it doesn't send me to jail... well, you get the idea. Grand kids were great! Long arm show was good... Dusty Farrell is a great long arm rock star... if you ever have the opportunity to attend one his classes, DO IT!! The wholesale open house was good (free BBQ), Lot's of driving and back to work tomorrow.

QuiltingGrannie 09-27-2010 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Now that is my kinda trip right there! I might be coming up to your neck of the woods for a festival or something my wife wants to go to. But I think she is wanting to hit the Banana Pudding cook off in Centerville next weekend. :thumbup:

Billy

Would that be the Storytelling in Jonesborough, TN the first weekend in OCT? Or the Apple Festival in Unicoi that same weekend? or ..... Let us know.

Gramof6 09-27-2010 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by MyWifeMadeME
She made me do it.... I love Phyllis enough that as long as it doesn't send me to jail... well, you get the idea. Grand kids were great! Long arm show was good... Dusty Farrell is a great long arm rock star... if you ever have the opportunity to attend one his classes, DO IT!! The wholesale open house was good (free BBQ), Lot's of driving and back to work tomorrow.

:D Not only are you a very nice Dear Husband but a very smart one as well. :wink: Happy that you guys had a safe but fun trip.