Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Animated gif under my signature (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/animated-gif-under-my-signature-t123496.html)

sfguimaraes 05-16-2011 08:54 AM

Please, how can I add an animated gif under my signature? ;-)

Sewfine 05-16-2011 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by sfguimaraes

What is a gif?

sfguimaraes 05-16-2011 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by Sewfine

Originally Posted by sfguimaraes

What is a gif?

Is a very small cartoon with movement ... pay attention on the signatures of many posts...
:-D

justwannaquilt 05-16-2011 09:05 AM

If you have a photobucket account upload the image there and then copy the IMG code!

If you DONT have a photo bucket account you can sign up for one for free! I don't think you can get the right link using imageshack any more unless you have an account there.

Anyways after you copy the IMG code paste it into your signature box on your profile and hit update.

sfguimaraes 05-16-2011 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by justwannaquilt
If you have a photobucket account upload the image there and then copy the IMG code!

If you DONT have a photo bucket account you can sign up for one for free! I don't think you can get the right link using imageshack any more unless you have an account there.

Anyways after you copy the IMG code paste it into your signature box on your profile and hit update.

hmmm, I think it's done.... let's try??? LOL

sfguimaraes 05-16-2011 10:11 AM

OMG, it didn't work! :XD:

sfguimaraes 05-16-2011 10:12 AM

Trying again... LOL

sfguimaraes 05-16-2011 10:13 AM

OMG, it seems to me that Picasa site should not be a photo bucket account... :o(

sfguimaraes 05-16-2011 10:17 AM

hmmm... it seems to me that FaceBook is not a photo bucket also...

please, what is a photo bucket??? :oops:

sfguimaraes 05-16-2011 10:21 AM

Multiply doesn't work as well...
:roll: