Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Another great find product (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/another-great-find-product-t60466.html)

BellaBoo 08-20-2010 12:26 PM

I bought Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Primer skin treatment. It is next to the foundation. OMG if this stuff could be bought by the gallon I'd buy it. I smooths my skin like silk. I used it my face and had to get everyone to feel my skin. LOL. I use it on my hands, elbows, knees, and feet. I noticed Loreal has a similar product but I haven't tried it. They both cost the same about $8 My only complaint is it comes in a small amount. A little goes a long way though. I have written down all the main ingredients so I can look at other creams to see if there is something like this for the whole body.

craftybear 08-20-2010 12:31 PM

cool, thanks for sharing this information with us, now everyone will go and buy it!

dellareya 08-20-2010 01:02 PM

Laura Geller Cosmetics (on QVC) has a product like this. It is called "Spackle" (I hate that name). It really feels wonderful on your skin. It is expensive-so I'm enjoying what I have now, but will switch to another brand next time I need to buy.

pab58 08-20-2010 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by dellareya
Laura Geller Cosmetics (on QVC) has a product like this. It is called "Spackle" (I hate that name). It really feels wonderful on your skin. It is expensive-so I'm enjoying what I have now, but will switch to another brand next time I need to buy.

"Spackle"???!!!! OMGoodness, that's so funny!! :lol: :lol: :lol: It sounds like it would be used on walls!!! Who in the world came up with such a name!!?? THEY should be spackled!

granniebj 08-20-2010 04:34 PM

I need all the help I can get! Thx!

littlehud 08-20-2010 07:08 PM

Thanks for the tip. I'm going out to get some. I need it.

raptureready 08-21-2010 06:39 AM

As deep as my wrinkles are getting I need Spackle---by the gallon. Once we get all Spackled and Spanxed won't we look grand sitting at our sewing machines? LOL

Gramof6 08-21-2010 08:29 AM

Thank You BellaBoo. I need a gallon of this stuff! :roll: If you find a similar product, please let us know. I am off to get some of this. :wink: I have tried Lancome brand of a similar product & yes it worked well but.....it was 8 or 9 times the cost of the one you posted about. What a savings! Thanks again. :thumbup:

sueisallaboutquilts 08-21-2010 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by raptureready
As deep as my wrinkles are getting I need Spackle---by the gallon. Once we get all Spackled and Spanxed won't we look grand sitting at our sewing machines? LOL

My sister buys that stuff all the time! When she first told me about it I thought she was joking......... no :D

Mimito2 08-22-2010 09:59 AM

Try Garnier Nutritioniste skin renew daily regenerating serum. Wonderful stuff, not oily and a little goes a looong way. Found it at Kmart.