Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Any one in the St Marys Ga neighborhood (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/any-one-st-marys-ga-neighborhood-t28665.html)

trupeach 11-15-2009 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Ok, I'm jealous!
I"D LOVE TO BE IN ST MARY'S WITH YOU!!
I lived there for almost 7 years!
My bestest friend in the whole wide world live there!!

Can someone send their jet to me so I can be there too??

Yes, meet up with Patrice. She's only about an hour 1/2 away from you. Savannah is a wonderful place. Tons of parks and shopping!!!

Cumberland Island is a great getaway. Loved going there!

I WANNA GO!!!!!!!!!!

Why yes I will send the 747 your way. I will make sure it has cutting tables, fabric and sewing machines on board. I want to make sure you enjoy your flight from Guam. You will have internet service so that if there is fabric you would like while in the air a helicopter could met you upon landing so you have it for your return trip home. Hot cocoa will be the beveraged served and choclate cake is the entree. You will have a credit card at your disposal with an unlimited line of credit. Is there anything more I could do for you or help you with?? Enjoy your trip.

tlrnhi 11-15-2009 07:09 AM

Oh, if this were only true!!! lol

Cajun....where are you staying while in St Marys??

CajunQuilter2 11-15-2009 07:18 AM

We are renting the upstairs apartment from Elizabeth Gray who has Grays Gallerys framing. She is an awesome!!!!! painter. We are loving it here. So we are in the heart of downtown St Marys just 2 blocks from the water.

Terri I sure do wish you could visit here as well. Just blink your eyes!!??

tlrnhi 11-15-2009 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2
We are renting the upstairs apartment from Elizabeth Gray who has Grays Gallerys framing. She is an awesome!!!!! painter. We are loving it here. So we are in the heart of downtown St Marys just 2 blocks from the water.

Terri I sure do wish you could visit here as well. Just blink your eyes!!??

I know exactly where you are!!
Wish I could click my heels and be there!!!
Actually my bestest friend said I needed to visit her. That I was living in the WRONG time zone and that the CORRECT time zone was Kingsland/St Marys lol
She has a great house. Right off of Scrubby Bluff Road in Kingsland. Right on the lake that you pass that is one the left hand side if you go past the 95 overpass....just about a mile or so after the overpass. She's tucked back into the woods and it's just sooooo peaceful there!

patricej 11-16-2009 02:19 AM

i had a BLAST!!!!! :P :P :P

tlrnhi 11-16-2009 04:14 AM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ

I'm glad you had a great time!

I'm SOOOO jealous!!!!

CajunQuilter2 11-16-2009 04:19 AM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ

I am glad, so did I. :D :D :D