Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Is anyone else having this problem? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/anyone-else-having-problem-t108297.html)

hospicenurse 03-17-2011 04:15 AM

I am just wondering, since we had that issue of not receiving our newsletter in the morning, I have been getting Konstantin in the evening around 7pm and a day late. Today I received the e-mail for yesterday 3/16. Is this happening to anyone else?

ann clare 03-17-2011 04:46 AM

Yes but i don't mind as I usually come online at night

one-and-only 03-17-2011 04:56 AM

I havent gotten mine today, I did get mine yesterday. the other day it was almost 5:30 central time before it came. Miss it, I'm a morning person.

Shelbie 03-17-2011 04:59 AM

I have been a board member for quite some time and hardly ever check the newsletter. I just have this site on my home page and come directly here. Why is everyone concerned about getting the newsletter on time?

hospicenurse 03-17-2011 05:00 AM

Originally Posted by one&only
I havent gotten mine today, I did get mine yesterday. the other day it was almost 5:30 central time before it came. Miss it, I'm a morning person.

yeah, me too........4am

dungeonquilts 03-17-2011 05:39 AM

Originally Posted by hospicenurse

Originally Posted by one&only

yeah, me too........4am

yeah, mine comes threw @ 2:30 - 4 am

one-and-only 03-17-2011 05:42 AM

Why is everyone concerned about getting the newsletter on time?
Just personal preference. My first order of businiess is checking the email. It is just more convenient for Me. Reason for asking is to make sure there is not a problem on my end.

hospicenurse 03-17-2011 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by Shelbie
I have been a board member for quite some time and hardly ever check the newsletter. I just have this site on my home page and come directly here. Why is everyone concerned about getting the newsletter on time?

When you get use to something being there and it's not, it causes concern. I just happen to enjoy receiving it in the morning like I did for a year. I find enjoyment starting my day looking forward to the pictures,tuts,and dreaming of projects to come. I love the whole thing.

one-and-only 03-17-2011 05:52 AM

[When you get use to something being there and it's not, it causes concern. I just happen to enjoy receiving it in the morning like I did for a year. I find enjoyment starting my day looking forward to the pictures,tuts,and dreaming of projects to come. I love the whole thing.[/quote]

THANK YOU! Glad I'm not the only one!

cherrio 03-17-2011 07:42 AM

mine sometimes shows up at 8 am; sometimes at 8 pm. But if it isn't here or if I have read thru it already I just check the "unread topics". it's always there and there is ALWAYS something new! so, never a problem. have a great day everyone!