Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Attention all of you in the Pacific Northwest (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/attention-all-you-pacific-northwest-t24672.html)

2 Doods 08-26-2009 03:42 PM

How about a "Meet & Greet"?
How about Saturday August 29th?
When: 1:00 - whenever?
Where: Summerlake Park in Tigard?

Or if you have a better time and place???? Let's plan something!
PM me!!
Alice

Mousie 08-26-2009 04:20 PM

well, good for you, Alice! that's the spirit! I can't come to Pacific Northwest, but I applaud any of our board members, getting together in different parts of the country...and we want to see pictures! :D

Lori Sunshine 08-26-2009 06:55 PM

Alice, I would love to, but I have already got something planned. It would be a blast to meet with other quilters in the PNW. Maybe another time, and I, too, would like to see pics!!. Lori

sew cornie 08-26-2009 10:32 PM

Hi Alice! Great idea. Summerlake Park is very nice. Unfortunately I'll be unavailable on Saturday. I could do Sunday afternoon though.

Looking down the road a few weeks . . . is anyone going to the Northwest Quilting Expo (Sept. 24, 25, 26 at the Portland Expo Center)? I'm not planning on taking any classes but will go on Saturday to browse the booths. Anyone want to get together then?

Jen

gramadona 08-27-2009 12:24 AM

What a great idea!! How fun would THAT be??? Please post pictures!!!

2 Doods 08-27-2009 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by sew cornie
Hi Alice! Great idea. Summerlake Park is very nice. Unfortunately I'll be unavailable on Saturday. I could do Sunday afternoon though.

Looking down the road a few weeks . . . is anyone going to the Northwest Quilting Expo (Sept. 24, 25, 26 at the Portland Expo Center)? I'm not planning on taking any classes but will go on Saturday to browse the booths. Anyone want to get together then?

Jen

How about we meet at the NW Quilting Expo? A couple of you have responded and said you will be there on Saturday Sept 26. Is that a better plan???

LaurieJane 08-27-2009 11:47 PM

Hi, I am new here, but this sounds like a great idea!

Where is Tigard? Is it close to Seattle? Is it somewhere I can zip to quickly? We have a church function at 6:30pm on Saturday, August 29.

2 Doods 08-28-2009 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by LaurieJane
Hi, I am new here, but this sounds like a great idea!

Where is Tigard? Is it close to Seattle? Is it somewhere I can zip to quickly? We have a church function at 6:30pm on Saturday, August 29.

Tigard is near of Portland. We are aiming the get together for the NW Quilting Expo. Several have said they will be attending on Saturday. It is in Portland during Sept.

Mousie 08-31-2009 10:33 AM

well, just wondering, did anybody make it to the get together?

2 Doods 08-31-2009 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
well, just wondering, did anybody make it to the get together?

We are going to meet at the NW Quilting Expo on Sept 26 or maybe some of us on Friday too. The Expo seemed to work better for schedules.