Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Babies Again!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/babies-again-t68366.html)

Mousie 10-07-2010 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Magnolia....they are wanting more. ARGH! I keep trying to talk them out of it. I tell them that I have my favorite boy and favorite girl. They can't have anymore, then who will be my favorite? ;)

Springtime...they are too cute! I don't want mine to grow up! I like them just the way they are. :)

Your right T! those babies are so perfect...and they should hold off until they are walking, lol...that might change their minds.
I remember those days. My first one? she could open or climb anything and she did! wore me to a frazzle!
I love both outfits and bet you guys got tons of compliments on cuteness at the game. Babies too :lol:
I love those wee baby shoes! I love their feet at this age. You could just nibble on their toes and they're so pudgy, before they start walking.
Olivia is just a tad sensitive...she's definitely going to be a quilter!
yup, I agree, they just cuter all the time, grandma :D

quiltnmom 10-07-2010 06:47 PM

Adorable kids. War Eagle -- go Tigers!

Blue Bell 10-07-2010 07:54 PM

They are so adorable.

Dora 10-07-2010 11:22 PM

they are very cute babys , and cute smile
HUGS Dora

Maksi 10-08-2010 02:29 AM

Goodness, those babies are so adorable. They are cuties. Thank you for posting some pictures, I was hoping for some new pictures of the babies. Thanks!

sewnsewer2 10-08-2010 05:33 AM

Awwww, boy do they grow fast!!

tlrnhi 10-08-2010 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Mousie

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Magnolia....they are wanting more. ARGH! I keep trying to talk them out of it. I tell them that I have my favorite boy and favorite girl. They can't have anymore, then who will be my favorite? ;)

Springtime...they are too cute! I don't want mine to grow up! I like them just the way they are. :)

Your right T! those babies are so perfect...and they should hold off until they are walking, lol...that might change their minds.
I remember those days. My first one? she could open or climb anything and she did! wore me to a frazzle!
I love both outfits and bet you guys got tons of compliments on cuteness at the game. Babies too :lol:
I love those wee baby shoes! I love their feet at this age. You could just nibble on their toes and they're so pudgy, before they start walking.
Olivia is just a tad sensitive...she's definitely going to be a quilter!
yup, I agree, they just cuter all the time, grandma :D

Climbing? Oh, Little D already climbs. He's such a monkey. He sleeps in the portacrib because he can climb out of the big crib. Lauren doesn't know what she's going to do because he's starting to scale the sides of the portacrib. She did think about a big cage tho, but I told her no, she can't do that to MY grandson, then I turned around and caught him trying to climb up on the coffee table. lol

JoanneS 10-09-2010 09:47 AM

Little D really has 'attitude' in one of the pictures! 'Grandma, if I want to climb on the coffee table, who's gonna stop me?'

Annz 10-09-2010 07:30 PM

SOOOO cute.

aliaslaceygreen 10-10-2010 04:25 PM

Ok, I officially have been MIA too long...these are NOT the tiny little things I recall seeing the last time I peeked!!!
How ADORABLE!!