Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   BABIES!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/babies-t49185.html)

nellie 06-11-2010 07:40 AM

Terri babies are getting so big and cute i just love it when they get that size ,now you can play with them and watch them play with each other.have fun and enjoy them thank you for showing pictures loved it

craftybear 06-11-2010 08:11 AM

cute babies, thanks for sharing!

pab58 06-11-2010 11:43 AM

How sweet!!!!! ;)

dsb38327 06-11-2010 11:54 AM

Beautiful babies. Sweet and snuggly. Thank you for sharing.
For those of us that are newer to the board please give us some background. You are grandma? Grand babies are just so special. Does your daughter have the same avatar? I have watched that Avatar since I joined, they were outside the USA and it seemed they were moving back to the states. You? or your daughter?
Regards, Dorothy

trupeach1 06-11-2010 12:34 PM

OMG Terri you are one lucky Grandma..........soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

tlrnhi 06-11-2010 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
Such precious babes! Are they twins??? I think I missed something here........ :D

Yes, they are twins. Gotta love my babies!

tlrnhi 06-11-2010 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by dsb38327
For those of us that are newer to the board please give us some background. You are grandma? Grand babies are just so special. Does your daughter have the same avatar? I have watched that Avatar since I joined, they were outside the USA and it seemed they were moving back to the states. You? or your daughter?
Regards, Dorothy

I was living in Guam when the babies were due. I flew in for the births and I miss them alot when I'm not near them. Now we live in VA, babies are in Alabama where Daddy is in the Marines going to college to get his degree and then be a commissioned officer in the Marine Corp. Mommy (my daughter) stays home and is run ragged by these 2 cuties.

dsb38327 06-11-2010 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Regards, Dorothy

I was living in Guam when the babies were due. I flew in for the births and I miss them alot when I'm not near them. Now we live in VA, babies are in Alabama where Daddy is in the Marines going to college to get his degree and then be a commissioned officer in the Marine Corp. Mommy (my daughter) stays home and is run ragged by these 2 cuties.

I am so glad to have your update. Grandbabies are just so special. Only grandparents know the feeling. It isn't one you can really explain. They just soak up your heart. Such a blessing and you got two at a time! How lucky for you. I hope you will get to be with them often. They grow up so fast. Thank you for sharing. I am glad to know./Regards, Dorothy

littlehud 06-11-2010 05:40 PM

They are just darling. I love the way babies smell after their bath.

sueisallaboutquilts 06-11-2010 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Regards, Dorothy

Thanks for the info! Inquiring minds want to know lolol
They are absolutely precious!!