Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   BABIES!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/babies-t49185.html)

tlrnhi 06-16-2010 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by mimisharon
Great idea, Joanne

Terri, web cam please

LMAO!!

b.zang 06-18-2010 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Originally Posted by b.zang
C'mon now, that's just a teaser. I've looked and looked at those cute little babes, now need more 'cause my eyes aren't full. Am I being greedy to demand more eye candy? Please? Just one more?

I'll try to get a few more tomorrow.
Maybe I have to do a Daily Baby Picture, huh? lol

.......still waiting

k3n 06-19-2010 01:16 AM

Hi T! Are you unpacked yet? Wow those babies are growing fast. They look like they're thriving, whatever Lauren is doing it's apparently the RIGHT thing! :-D

tlrnhi 06-19-2010 07:56 AM

Well, I haven't had a chance to get more pics of the babies as of yet. Right now, babies and Lauren are on their way to Quantico to have some much needed Daddy Time. Plus, I can get my room done. So, why am I here on this board? Because it's more fun here than in the "hole" with boxes. lol

K3N...I'm trying......

k3n 06-19-2010 07:59 AM

Well, I haven't had a chance to get more pics of the babies as of yet. Right now, babies and Lauren are on their way to Quantico to have some much needed Daddy Time. Plus, I can get my room done. So, why am I here on this board? Because it's more fun here than in the "hole" with boxes. lol

K3N...I'm trying......

I'm doing the opposite here - PACKING! :mrgreen: :D

sewjoyce 06-19-2010 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by k3n

K3N...I'm trying......

And where are you going??????? :D

k3n 06-19-2010 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by sewjoyce

Originally Posted by k3n

K3N...I'm trying......

And where are you going??????? :D

Back to England. :-D :-D :-D

sewjoyce 06-19-2010 09:47 AM

Sounds like you are REALLY happy about that..... :D

k3n 06-19-2010 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by sewjoyce
Sounds like you are REALLY happy about that..... :D

Yes, it's been an experience living here but England is where I belong. :-D

JoanneS 06-19-2010 02:04 PM

Wow! Are you dancing while you're packing?