Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Baby shower for my granddaughter's new baby girl Adrianna (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/baby-shower-my-granddaughters-new-baby-girl-adrianna-t28825.html)

Rhonda 11-16-2009 07:30 AM

3 Attachment(s)
My mom and I went to my granddaughter's baby shower yesterday and everyone had a great time. A fun way to spend time with family and friends and to meet some of my granddaughter's friends.

Nicci(DGD) and her fiancee are avid hunters so I got her a camoflage jacket and her dad (my son)got her a camoflage onesy!! He never buys clothes!! But he lives to hunt when work doesn't interfere! LOL

So here are the pics!

Both of my great granddaughters Alisha and Adrianna Alisha is Cody's and Adrianna is Nicci's - Cody is Nicci's brother
[ATTACH=CONFIG]56462[/ATTACH]

My mom with baby Adrianna and my grandson Tyler the baby's uncle
[ATTACH=CONFIG]56467[/ATTACH]

Rhonda 11-16-2009 07:33 AM

3 Attachment(s)
more

My two granddaughters Nicci and Rachel
[ATTACH=CONFIG]56448[/ATTACH]

Rachel and Adrianna
[ATTACH=CONFIG]56486[/ATTACH]

Rhonda 11-16-2009 07:42 AM

3 Attachment(s)
more pics

Rhonda 11-16-2009 07:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
more

PuffinGin 11-16-2009 07:45 AM

What great pictures. Looks like a great celebration. Thanks for sharing.

sharon b 11-16-2009 07:50 AM

AAAWWW How fun :lol: Love the pictures, THANKS for sharing

Rhonda 11-16-2009 07:52 AM

3 Attachment(s)
more

Rhonda 11-16-2009 07:53 AM

2 Attachment(s)
more

The first one( I hope) is a diaper cake someone made for Nicci.

then one of the games was you had to close your eyes and sniff. There were 4 diapers and you had to see if you could guess what kind of chocolate each one was. Nicci won with 3 out of 4!!

Rose Hall 11-16-2009 07:53 AM

Rhonda--
am I understanding correctly---

you are the GREAT grandmother, so that would make your mom a GREAT GREAT grandmother? how cool is that!!! I wish I could have known my Great Great Grandmother--she was alive during the Civil War. I am named after my Great Grandma and I remember the stories about the turn of the century (1900). She also remembered the Titantic. Could be why I am still fascinated by the fateful ship even today.

Rose Hall

Rhonda 11-16-2009 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by Rose Hall
Rhonda--
am I understanding correctly---

you are the GREAT grandmother, so that would make your mom a GREAT GREAT grandmother? how cool is that!!! I wish I could have known my Great Great Grandmother--she was alive during the Civil War. I am named after my Great Grandma and I remember the stories about the turn of the century (1900). She also remembered the Titantic. Could be why I am still fascinated by the fateful ship even today.

Rose Hall

Yes Rose I am a great grandma to 3 babies. My son married a girl who had 3 kids in 95. He adopted them legally. Now the oldest one Cody has married a girl with 2 kids and they became our first great grands. Now my son's second child just had her first baby so Adrianna is our 3rd great grand. My son was 19 when he married and the kids were 4 6 and 8
Now my son was a grandpa at 32 and I was a great grandma at 53! This one is exciting to me because I had alot of input into my granddaughter's growing up so even tho she isn't mine by blood but by marriage this feels like my first great grandbaby. Cody's two don't know me and I haven't seen much of them so even tho I love them I haven't had much time with them. But they are really sweet and I hope to spend more time with them.