Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Bachelor and Bachelorette (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/bachelor-bachelorette-t53103.html)

vanessa 07-06-2010 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Gramof6
Yep I watch it too. Got to get my drama fix. :D I think Jake is a real jerk & that is saying it nicely. :wink: I never liked Vienna, but the other girls didn't deserve the jerk either. :roll:

Ali makes me want to upchuck with the sad looks when she is about to can one of the guys. Good grief! Makes me want to slap her. LOL She has the act down!
I was shocked that she sent Ty home last night. Chris or Roberto would be okay to win. Frank? He creeps me out & has from the get go. :roll: He is a bit possesive of Ali. Or is it obssessed? :roll: Just creepy. I hope he leaves soon.

Gram, you crack me up!

vanessa 07-06-2010 12:17 PM

I guess we could say it is one of our guilty pleasures!

lisainmo 07-06-2010 01:21 PM

I watch off and on..I think Jake will show up...and he and Ali will end up together..I think they deserve each other..lol

clem55 07-06-2010 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by lisainmo
I watch off and on..I think Jake will show up...and he and Ali will end up together..I think they deserve each other..lol

I had the same thought!!LOL

tolepainter54 07-06-2010 09:41 PM

Jake showed his true colors. He was really trying to play the victim card. Vienna is young and immature and no match for that controlling son of a gun. I think he picked her because he knew he had no intentions of following through and felt she was less worthy.

Carol's Quilts 07-06-2010 11:29 PM

I can't stand any of those shows. They all seem so artificial, superficial and fake. People in real life just don't act that way. Another thing, how can any girl date a guy she knows is saying all those sweet wonderful things to other girls just like he says them to her. C'mon. Do you really buy that stuff? I just shake my head and change the channel.

blossum 07-07-2010 03:34 AM

If you go on abc.com you can watch on you computer after the episode is air on tv.

stitchinwitch 07-07-2010 03:38 AM

Originally Posted by Carol's Quilts
I can't stand any of those shows. They all seem so artificial, superficial and fake. People in real life just don't act that way. Another thing, how can any girl date a guy she knows is saying all those sweet wonderful things to other girls just like he says them to her. C'mon. Do you really buy that stuff? I just shake my head and change the channel.

:thumbup:

vanessa 07-07-2010 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by stitchinwitch

Originally Posted by Carol's Quilts

:thumbup:

My husband says it is all fake and everything is set up. He is probably right, though I still like to watch and pick who I like the most.

daniellern76 07-08-2010 04:22 PM

I totally agree! I really like Chris because i think he is kind and genuine. I think with their families being in such close location, they would be able to spend ample time with both families. I think they started out more as friends but that is how it should be. Lust never lasts, its the person you can like and carry on good conversations with that makes the best husband. I think she will pick Roberto, and that would be okay too, he's a nice guy. I have noticed the increase in drama over the seasons. Ed had to leave for work, Ali had to leave for work, wes had a girlfriend, justin had a girlfriend. If they want to create drama they need to at least be more original!

Originally Posted by tolepainter54
Jake showed his true colors. He was really trying to play the victim card. Vienna is young and immature and no match for that controlling son of a gun. I think he picked her because he knew he had no intentions of following through and felt she was less worthy.