Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   A better end to and awful day! Long post (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/better-end-awful-day-long-post-t51163.html)

Twisted Quilter 06-24-2010 04:02 PM

Just so you don't have to drink alone, I'm going to have one with you.

Thank you for giving me a reason. :thumbup:

BellaBoo 06-24-2010 04:11 PM

Oh, where did you buy the feet for the 301? I've been looking for a good place to buy the ones I want from the same place. Most places have one but not all.

mountain-moma 06-24-2010 04:20 PM

Sure glad your day went better for ya than the beginning(:)
Hope you have a better tomorrow(:)

roseOfsharon 06-24-2010 04:26 PM

:) Happy to hear the whole day was not a bust! Sorry for your fall and hope the soreness goes away fast. Take care.

harrishwhippets 06-24-2010 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by BellaBoo
Oh, where did you buy the feet for the 301? I've been looking for a good place to buy the ones I want from the same place. Most places have one but not all.

I bought them from a www.singersewingsandiego.com. I was shocked at a $13.72 shipping charge for prioty mail that was shipped on the 15th and got it today. For 3 feet? Now I have to send one back and pay to ship it back, so I'm not really happy but oh well. This has been my luck lately. But I do love the darning foot (a lot) and the 1/4 inch hemming foot, I can never do the smaller hemming foot to save my life. I made myself 2 drinks and no more pain. :lol:

clem55 06-24-2010 05:22 PM

glad you are feeling no pain, may just try your remedy!LOL

littlehud 06-25-2010 07:20 AM

Wow, that was a terrible start to your day. I hope your arm and shoulder feel better soon. At least it ended well. Sigh, some days are like that.

Ditter43 06-25-2010 07:28 AM

Sounds like a normal day to me! :lol:

nwm50 06-25-2010 07:31 AM

hope you filed a report with the store..because if you're hurt worse later, then you don't have proof for a claim. Well, glad that your day ended up better at the end and hope you mend well now!

harrishwhippets 06-25-2010 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by nwm50
hope you filed a report with the store..because if you're hurt worse later, then you don't have proof for a claim. Well, glad that your day ended up better at the end and hope you mend well now!

No I didn't just because I did not want the owner to think I was going to sue him or something, I get treated bad enough there by him now. What really fries my sore body, is that when I was laughing about it and told him he never asked me how I felt. WHAT A REAL JERK!!! I did see the sign, even thought it had to knock me down, that I'm not going to spend my money with them anymore. That should be easier now that I just lost my unemployment extension. Will be using my stash from now on. :roll: