Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Caffeine Junky (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/caffeine-junky-t47808.html)

MoMoSews 05-31-2010 11:15 AM

OK, I'm a big fan of McDonalds vanilla iced coffee. Ok I'm an addict. There I admitted it to all the world. My sew friend just asked me if I had been drinking again because I am a turbo chatty cathy on the phone today. SHE CAN TELL!! Do they have rehab for that?
I wonder??? Does it make me sew faster?

hazeljane 05-31-2010 11:22 AM

I totally was nuts for the Caramel Frappe, until I read the back of the placemat and discovered it has like 2500 calories (which is a day's worth of food+) and half of them were fat. I miss them, but I just can't go there.

MoMoSews 05-31-2010 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by hazeljane
I totally was nuts for the Caramel Frappe, until I read the back of the placemat and discovered it has like 2500 calories (which is a day's worth of food+) and half of them were fat. I miss them, but I just can't go there.

Calories? Fat? I figure my adrenaline will work that off. No wonder my friends say I'm a clean freak :oops:

Luv Quilts and Cats 05-31-2010 11:27 AM

I like the iced coffee too!

Pineapple Princess 05-31-2010 11:41 AM

Never read the back of the package or the nutritional facts! You really don't need to know that stuff! Besides, who believes everything they read? :D

CarrieAnne 05-31-2010 02:00 PM

I m addicted to just regular coffee...I drink way too much....and If I dont get any, watch out!

cjomomma 05-31-2010 02:51 PM

I used to drink starbucks chocolate frappacino's. Went thru major withdrawals when we moved to Ky cause they don't have starbucks close by. Now I just stick to reg. coffee, must have it everyday or watch out.

BKinCO 05-31-2010 03:53 PM

Ugh. Can't do coffee of any kind ~ just ask my friends. I even hate the smell. But....a McDonalds Coke??? Serve it up :) I do try to be good and at least make it a diet........but either the calories or the fake sweetners are going to kill me anyway, so I may as well enjoy, right?

debbieumphress 05-31-2010 03:59 PM

I am definitely a caffeince junky. I drink tons of Soda's a day, Diet of course, and go weekly to a Coffee Granider to get flavored coffees of all kinds, usually have a starbucks gift card in my wallet from the kiddos. I can drink a pot of coffee at night and still sleep. That's the best time to drink it. I love Hazelnut, french vanilla, amaretto, all of them I guess. It's teh sugar that makes me go and go...my quilting buds here call me the energizer bunny. They don't ask me what I did today, they ask me how much I did. LOL.

Moonpi 05-31-2010 04:21 PM

Dunkin Donuts iced coffee - I think there are 6 flavors you can get for 99 cents, with my current favorite flavor being raspberry. I've never been a big soda drinker.