Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Can You Identify Dog Breeds? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/can-you-identify-dog-breeds-t116368.html)

stitchinwitch 04-22-2011 01:22 PM

7 Attachment(s)
ReADY FOR some pictures?? Today was grooming day and we discovered the groomer had no water - luckily it came back on so I will show you what I have here. First you will see Bouncer, our PORKY (pomeranian and yorkie mix) then ta dah! JACK! The pics aren't quite that good - will take more later

Face Shot Bouncer
[ATTACH=CONFIG]187611[/ATTACH]

Jack before groomer
[ATTACH=CONFIG]187614[/ATTACH]

Bouncer B4 groomer
[ATTACH=CONFIG]187618[/ATTACH]

Bouncer after haircut
[ATTACH=CONFIG]187620[/ATTACH]

Front of Jack
[ATTACH=CONFIG]187621[/ATTACH]

Jacks Face
[ATTACH=CONFIG]187622[/ATTACH]

Side View Jack
[ATTACH=CONFIG]187623[/ATTACH]

ChubbyBunny 04-22-2011 01:29 PM

He looks like a schnoodle....schnauzer/poodle mix. He's adorable.

stitchinwitch 04-22-2011 01:30 PM

In the picture Jack looks like he still has trouble with that eye, but when you look at him directly, the eyes are equal....hm what is THAT all about?? He looks so long and SKINNY - like a centipede!

Feather3 04-22-2011 01:59 PM

He looks more poodle than anything. Probably schnauzer mixed in. In the Poodle world we'd call him "high on leg", meaning long legs. Toy Poodles should be sleek. You should see a "tuck" in the tummy area, feel the ribs easily without grooping for them.

Since his tail was docked I'm wondering if they also docked the front "dewclaws"? They're an extra toe that's situated on the leg, just above the foot, on the inside.

olebat 04-22-2011 02:29 PM

Poor Jack looks as though he may be a bit embarrassed with his new do. He scrubs up nice. Look forward to seeing the candid shots when he is more comfortable. Our Husky tries to cover the shaved part of her leg after she's had an I.V.

stitchinwitch 04-22-2011 04:28 PM

Shame shame. We went out to eat tonight, and since we knew that Jack was a jumper, I put TWO of the gates up from the laundry room. SURELY he wouldn't be able to clear 2!!!! Welllllllllll, we got home and both dogs looked like they were having a party - Jack cleared BOTH gates but not before he tore up the burnables we had in there, along with p=ing all over our grocery bags!!$#@!..Calgon, take me away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder 04-22-2011 04:52 PM

Oh, he looks like he found his home! Bless you all for taking him in!

mhuskins1 04-25-2011 03:39 AM

Sounds like Jack is having a GREAT time at the Party !!!!
LOL the one you did n't know the kids were having while you were away !!!!
Love his new hair cut!!! He is so handsome !!!!
I love the photo of his face before he went to the groomer ,,, I had to laugh aload!!!

mhuskins1 04-25-2011 03:43 AM

I am sorry I forgot to tell you Bouncer is a pretty baby also !!
Your a Good Mom !!!
They both look very Happy !!!!