Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   christmas (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/christmas-t83326.html)

rosalia856 12-17-2010 03:52 AM

I am so sorry for your loss. I use to think it's just a dog and they can be replaced. Until I got my Shit Zu,Abbey. I almost lost her on a trip to Texas. Never having an inside dog I didn't know that her excitment would cause her blood to become so thick that her heart was having to pump. $1500.00 dollars later she had plattelets transfused and she is still with us four years later. It took having Abbey to realize that they are family. Always there for comfort when things are not going well and wagging there tails when you come home from beig out. Never complains. So I know this will be difficult especially since it is around the hoildays. I'll keep you in prayer.Yes, God knows how we feel.

PATTIESPEARL 12-17-2010 03:57 AM

IT IS ALMOST AS HEART BREAKING TO LOSE YOUR PET AS IT IS TO LOSE YOUR CHILD. NOT AS MIND BREAKING, BUT JUST AS HEART BREAKING.

OmaForFour 12-17-2010 04:49 AM

She is not gone. She is waiting over the Rainbow Bridge for you. Someday she will come bounding across that green meadow and straight into your arms!
Love and Hugs! I have been there quite a few times.

Originally Posted by frenchrose
Hello everyone just wanted to wish everyone a very blessed christmas and a happy new year. please keep me in your thoughts. it might sound stupid to some of you I lost my special dog Trinity 2 days ago it is breaking my heart. she was my birthday present in december 2003. just had to let that off my chest.

frenchrose

KathyAire 12-17-2010 04:53 AM

Merry Christmas to you. I am so sorry about your beloved Trinity. I know you will miss her terribly. It's a hard thing to endure, losing a furkid. Love hurts. Again, I'm sorry.

karen65ae 12-17-2010 05:02 AM

Thoughts are with you... Sad to loose a good friend.

fatcat 12-17-2010 05:05 AM

Sorry about losing your dog. I have a toy fox terrier that my husband bought for me for Valentines day 6 years ago this coming Feb. and I don't know what I would do without her. She turned 6 this past Nov and my husband is now gone and it sure would be lonesome without her. Her name is Mollie.

fatcat

Lindsey 12-17-2010 05:13 AM

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I know how devastating it can be. Blessings..

chance 12-17-2010 05:18 AM

Just when I felt I couldn't go another day without my beloved Gentle Lakota - my companion of many years - I read an article in local paper about lost, abused, abandoned innocent souls. I adopted two (brother and sister) pups (they do not resemble my Lakota in the slightest). While they can't possibly replace him, they have won my heart and give me endless hours of love and joy. And they are in a loving home and not in a shelter or facing a worse fate.

pocoellie 12-17-2010 05:19 AM

My heartfelt sympathy to you for the loss of your dear Trinity. It's so hard to lose them.

CarrieAnne 12-17-2010 05:33 AM

So sorry for your loss! I lost my little Dog, Sugar, on Halloween 2 yeas ago...cant enjoy Halloween anymore!