Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Colonoscopy ...funny!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/colonoscopy-funny-t112655.html)

Gramof6 04-02-2011 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Lacelady

Originally Posted by belmer
I had to keep re-reading the paragraphs because I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes and I couldn't see straight! too Funny, Where in the world do you find all these funnies?

Ditto, I still can't see properly! This one is on a par with the guy who bought a Taser for his wife!

:D :D :D My sentiments exactly. Great one & Thanks You. I will cont. to try to escape from having this done. :D

lovequilting2 04-02-2011 07:41 PM

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. This has got to be one of the funniest "Proceeeedure" story I have ever read!!! I am not sure I would have had this done if I had read about the preparation first and I have had 2.

wichypoo 04-02-2011 07:53 PM

Well, as I wipe the tears off of my face. I thank you as I just had surgery and really needed a laugh!

quilting librarian 04-02-2011 08:09 PM

ROTFLMBO!!

NanaInVirginia 04-02-2011 08:11 PM

I laughed until I cried. I tried to read it to my husband but I was laughing so hard he couldn't understand me.

I will be copying this and emailing it to my sister in law. She had her first colonoscopy two months after turning 50. They found a tumor, which was cancerous, but because she had her "over 50" test they were able to get it all and she recovered nicely. Sure made a believer out of me. I will go right after my 50th birthday. Funny, the part I dread is having to do the cleanse process, not the actual procedure.

Susie42quilter 04-02-2011 09:14 PM

DITTER,THAT was to FUNNY!!!!!!!

ChubbyBunny 04-02-2011 09:28 PM

I'm laughing so hard I have tears running down my face. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Momsmurf 04-02-2011 10:03 PM

Love his writing!
You're great as usual Ditter.
Have you heard the "colonoscopy song"? I'm going to have to find it..........hysterical.

irenecarter 04-03-2011 12:50 AM

After having one last Monday, I agree the prep is the worst. I don't remember the procedure at all, but started the prep at 4 PM and had to start the last part at 4 AM. Needless to say, I was up all nite. I wasn't lucky enough to get a clean bill of health, will find out in two weeks what's next. I don't remember a thing that he may have said , just woke up sitting up just like I was when I sat listening ti the music playing softly. It was like it never happened, and the same song was playing.

Paisleyc 04-03-2011 03:50 AM

You are one of a kind. I laughed, cried, moaned and groaned and had to stop and wipe the tears several time to just read the post. I laughed out loud so much my daughter had to come in my room to see what was so funny!!

Bless you--you have the gift to make people laugh and that is special.

God love you!!

Carol from NC