Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Could you quilt with this?????? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/could-you-quilt-t78099.html)

SuziC 11-22-2010 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I know EXACTLY what you mean!
I have 2 that run around and get into everything. They are only 11 months old and there's another on the way! OMG!!!
If it's not the babies, it's the mommy......argh!

But they keep you young, don't they?????

grann of 6 11-22-2010 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by SuziC
I can't seem to get much accomplished lately....they love making a mess at Gramma's. Can't leave them alone for a minute!!

I wouldn't even try. When the grandkids come, it's their day. Sometimes we make cookies, but usually we just hang out and have fun. Although mine are older than that. In a couple weeks we will have our annual gingerbread making party. I have my 6 grands ranging from 19 down to 6, plus the almost 8 & 6 year-olds from next door. They each decorate their own house that I make ahead for them. We have a pizza party and then a sleepover. I'll post pics of that.

SuziC 11-22-2010 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6

Originally Posted by SuziC
I can't seem to get much accomplished lately....they love making a mess at Gramma's. Can't leave them alone for a minute!!

I wouldn't even try. When the grandkids come, it's their day. Sometimes we make cookies, but usually we just hang out and have fun. Although mine are older than that. In a couple weeks we will have our annual gingerbread making party. I have my 6 grands ranging from 19 down to 6, plus the almost 8 & 6 year-olds from next door. They each decorate their own house that I make ahead for them. We have a pizza party and then a sleepover. I'll post pics of that.

Sounds like a Great Time...GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! Enjoy
:!:

magpie 11-22-2010 05:51 PM

Double the fun.

morelcabin 11-22-2010 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I know EXACTLY what you mean!
I have 2 that run around and get into everything. They are only 11 months old and there's another on the way! OMG!!!
If it's not the babies, it's the mommy......argh!

I second that! I have one very very busy one...pulled the fax machine off the desk yesterday and it is garbage now. She is 18 months...and you are soooo right...if it's not the baby it's the mommy! When do girls ever grow up?

morelcabin 11-22-2010 06:06 PM

Awww Suzi...but they are so cute! :>)

littlehud 11-22-2010 06:55 PM

They are just darling. Have fun with them now and quilt later. They grow up too fast.

grammyp 11-22-2010 07:00 PM

That looks like my house! Have fun.

Jennifer22206 11-22-2010 07:13 PM

That's really clean compared to my lil miss Mayhem. :) She "helps" me clean and keeps dumping my scrap bins all over the floor.

It's a lot of fun though huh?

karenchi 11-22-2010 07:15 PM

Looks like they are having fun though!