Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Craftsy Classes (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/craftsy-classes-t238799.html)

pahega 01-14-2014 05:27 AM

Craftsy Classes

I have lost all but three Craftsy classes as of yesterday in my account. Have any of you had this trouble? I recently purchased three classes and enrolled in several free ones. I probably had 9-12 classes in my account and all three of the ones I bought are gone plus others. I emailed them but haven't heard back. Any suggestions?

CookyIN 01-14-2014 05:49 AM

I use one e-mail address (from my paid internet provider) when shopping with craftsy and another (more permanent free one) for their classes. Perhaps you're signing in with the wrong e-mail? If that's not it, just send craftsy an e-mail and I'm sure they'll get it sorted out for you.

CookyIN 01-14-2014 05:50 AM

Sorry, I misread your post that you DO have some classes showing. I'd e-mail craftsy.

Grandma Bonnie 01-14-2014 06:53 PM

She said she has emailed Craftsy. I was just on there and all mine are showing up. They'll surely answer soon.

lclang 01-15-2014 05:40 AM

My daughter had a couple of Craftsy classes on her list that she didn't purchase. She called them several times and told them that they were not hers and she hadn't ordered or paid for them. They looked up the credit card number and it was not hers. They still left it on her list and we don't know if the original buyer got the classes she ordered or not. They are not very "with it", it seems. Sort of took an "oh well" attitude.

spunky 01-15-2014 06:25 AM

I lost all mine too. Also emailed them but haven't heard back. I found a phone #, 888-979-6769, but haven't tried that yet. I probably have at least a dozen classes and can only access the 2 I signed up for last week.

mighty 01-15-2014 07:29 AM

I have not had this happen. I would for sure contact them.

cricket_iscute 01-15-2014 02:58 PM

Thank you for posting this. Good luck. Yes, call them.

I checked, and my classes are all there. I did make a copy of the page, just in case.

Cricket

katesnanna 01-15-2014 08:05 PM

I download them to a folder on my computer and then onto a memory stick, so far all is good. I seem to remember something about archives if you can't find your paid lessons. I tried looking but as mine are all saved it didn't show which I had paid for.
I hope you all will be able to retrieve your paid lessons. Craftsy does guarantee you can access them forever.

EllieGirl 01-16-2014 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by katesnanna (Post 6515290)
I download them to a folder on my computer and then onto a memory stick, so far all is good. I seem to remember something about archives if you can't find your paid lessons. I tried looking but as mine are all saved it didn't show which I had paid for.
I hope you all will be able to retrieve your paid lessons. Craftsy does guarantee you can access them forever.

How do you download them? I haven't even checked mine in three months because I haven't been able to sew. I hope they are still there!