Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Crafty Bear Is Our Hero (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/crafty-bear-our-hero-t129058.html)

BettyGee 06-08-2011 02:30 PM

I've said it before, and so have many other folks; but here is another very sincere thank you to Crafty Bear for finding all the great links to free projects and instructions to making all kinds of items.

So, Crafty Bear, here's to you and many many thanks for guiding us to so many wonderful fun projects. Please know that we appreciate all the time you put into finding those terrific sites.

maine ladybug 06-08-2011 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by BettyGee
I've said it before, and so have many other folks; but here is another very sincere thank you to Crafty Bear for finding all the great links to free projects and instructions to making all kinds of items.

So, Crafty Bear, here's to you and many many thanks for guiding us to so many wonderful fun projects. Please know that we appreciate all the time you put into finding those terrific sites.

Hip Hip Hooray! My thanks also!

gunny148 06-08-2011 02:32 PM

DITTO Keep it up..

Kooklabell 06-08-2011 02:35 PM

Woo, woo, woo... crafty bear is the BEST! Thank you for all those links. If its from you, I always look :)

craftybear 06-08-2011 02:36 PM

Hi Everyone,

Thank you Betty Gee and all

I just love surfing for cool links for all of us to enjoy. I am so happy that all of you enjoy the links that I post for all of us

Craftybear

coloradosky 06-08-2011 02:38 PM

Yes, Crafty Bear, I too second the motion that you are one valued contributor to this board not only for the super links you share with us but also for your terrific sense of humor.

hobo2000 06-08-2011 02:43 PM

Crafty Bear, you rock!

LoriEl 06-08-2011 02:43 PM

Count my thanks in! I'm just sorry I can't keep up with you!

dellareya 06-08-2011 02:49 PM

I love checking out the links you find.

Quiltgirl26 06-08-2011 02:51 PM

Yes, thank you!