Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   CRITTER CORNER (obsolete, please check the new guidelines) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/critter-corner-obsolete-please-check-new-guidelines-t22639.html)

Ducky 07-22-2009 08:47 AM

Evil is getting HUGE! His face just says "ATTITUDE".

Feathers 07-22-2009 10:32 AM

Attitude is great! He's darling.

Mousie 07-22-2009 10:45 AM

kw, I love what evil is laying on. Did you make that? Is it from doll quilt swap?

canmitch1971 07-23-2009 09:52 AM

It would be a miracle for me to get all three of my cats in one picture but here are two of them. They are both from my daughter's farm. When they bought the farm there were so many sickly kittens and adult cats. These 2 are siblings but from different litters a year apart. The big one is Barney and the female is Molly. My third cat is from a local humane society and looks nothing like these cats.

kwhite 07-23-2009 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
kw, I love what evil is laying on. Did you make that? Is it from doll quilt swap?

QC that is the doll quilt that Terri made for me.

CajunQuilter2 07-23-2009 02:32 PM

I just LOVE seeing everyones pets. They are all precious. I am glad to be able to post these type of pictures here.

Thanks Patrice!!!

Feathers 07-23-2009 03:01 PM

Canmitch1971:Your babies are absolutely darling...they look like they may have some Maine Coon breed in their lineage. Maine Coon's are exceptionally nice babies and they get HUGE...as yours are. Thanks for sharing.

kwhite 07-23-2009 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2
I just LOVE seeing everyones pets. They are all precious. I am glad to be able to post these type of pictures here.

Thanks Patrice!!!

Hummm you need to go back and look at "Evil" he is anything but precious!!! HAHAHA Right Amma

CajunQuilter2 07-23-2009 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by kwhite

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2

Thanks Patrice!!!

Hummm you need to go back and look at "Evil" he is anything but precious!!! HAHAHA Right Amma

Which one is "Evil"?

quiltswithdogs 07-23-2009 09:48 PM

yeaaay... I can join in on this thread!

----Here is my new funny, big-eared Terriuahua puppy, Patches, who I introduced on the Main section.
----Here is my Cockatiel bird, Pepper. His cage is right by my sewing machine. My WIP are happy that he either just climbs ontop of his cage, or sits on edge of shallow box to supervise my techniques. He's not so respectful when I'm at my desk across the room. To my laptop's dismay, he tries to type with his beak or feet(I take him off real quick).
----I also have fish but need an updated photo since the others have my sweet old dog on them which makes me sad. I'll add them another day.