Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Curious about All People Quilt (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/curious-about-all-people-quilt-t234860.html)

goldsberry921 11-16-2013 10:28 AM

Curious about All People Quilt

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone was having trouble pulling up allpeoplequilt.com
I've never had a problem in the past but recently have had no luck with the webpage.
I use google chrome. I am able to view the webpage if I use mozilla or internet explorer.
Just wondering if any fellow quilters are experiencing the same.

Thanks!

Monique

EasyPeezy 11-16-2013 10:48 AM

No problem here using Firefox.

tessagin 11-16-2013 10:52 AM

Same here. Then added to my favorites/bookmark.

Originally Posted by EasyPeezy (Post 6408229)
No problem here using Firefox.

garysgal 11-16-2013 11:14 AM

Did you just get G Crome? I tried it once but didn't like it so got rid of it and just use plain old Google. I had trouble with webpages too. Can you try to access the website with something else? I have Internet explorer and also Firefox and so far no problems.

goldsberry921 11-16-2013 11:32 AM

No, I've been using google chrome for awhile and have never encountered any issues. I suppose I will just log on through mozilla. Thanks for your reply!

Originally Posted by garysgal (Post 6408255)
Did you just get G Crome? I tried it once but didn't like it so got rid of it and just use plain old Google. I had trouble with webpages too. Can you try to access the website with something else? I have Internet explorer and also Firefox and so far no problems.

Dolphyngyrl 11-16-2013 11:45 AM

I use google chrome and have had no trouble before with their site, maybe their site is just having problems for that day, usually when stuff like that happens and you have not had problems before it is on their end. I would just try the next day to see if the problem clears up

DebraK 11-17-2013 06:03 AM

no problem here, using Chrome. Perhaps they were working on the site at the time.

Jingle 11-18-2013 08:57 AM

I have not tried their website in a while. Hard to remember all the websites.

misseva 11-19-2013 09:06 AM

I use chrome and some websites do not work well with it. I know here at work, one of our applications doesn't support chrome right now. When that happens I just go thru Explorer and it works fine. I hate getting that "OH SNAP" that web page is not available message

quiltgodess 11-20-2013 12:30 PM

All people quilt

Originally Posted by goldsberry921 (Post 6408197)
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone was having trouble pulling up allpeoplequilt.com
I've never had a problem in the past but recently have had no luck with the webpage.
I use google chrome. I am able to view the webpage if I use mozilla or internet explorer.
Just wondering if any fellow quilters are experiencing the same.

Thanks!

Monique

I had a problem and I emailed them and now I have no problems.