Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   did your cat ever.. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/did-your-cat-ever-t135928.html)

fatsewcat 07-08-2011 02:03 PM

Never had a shoplifting kitty but that is sooo funny.

Cal Gal 07-08-2011 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by pipp5
That's a pretty clever kitty! Have you seen the video about the kleptocat?

I saw on animal planet about a amazing cat that stoled so much they put the stuff out so people could claim their own. Now if you could train your cat only bring home something you could use.

:roll:

Cal Gal 07-08-2011 02:20 PM

This happen a long time ago when our youngest daughter was about 4 yrs. She was playing in the yard with the kitten and some boys walking by picked him up and started to walk away with him and DD yelled "Hey thats Us Cat" thats how he got his name

Originally Posted by Stacey
That story is too funny. And I love your cat's name.

laalaaquilter 07-08-2011 02:24 PM

I had a cat once who swiped the chicken bag out of the sink. Made me think I'd forgotten to put it out to thaw for dinner. Then two days later we found the source of the odd smell in the room (bag of chicken under the bed, bad kitty ;-) )

toadmomma 07-08-2011 02:33 PM

That is sooo funny. DEB

Cal Gal 07-08-2011 02:39 PM

The old store was built in 1800's probably one of the first buildings in our town, they would leave the back door open a little in the summer for ventalation.

Originally Posted by quiltpd
Holy cats ! Pun intended ! How in the world did he figure that out ?!

Stacey 07-08-2011 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by Cal Gal
This happen a long time ago when our youngest daughter was about 4 yrs. She was playing in the yard with the kitten and some boys walking by picked him up and started to walk away with him and DD yelled "Hey thats Us Cat" thats how he got his name

Originally Posted by Stacey
That story is too funny. And I love your cat's name.

This story is almost as funny as the thieving kitty story.

dottientx 07-08-2011 04:09 PM

My little calico Patches has a soft toy which she has torn all the stuffing out. Every morning it's laying in a different spot from where it was when I went to bed the night before. The other day she came down the hall with that poor toy dangling from her mouth and she's meowing. I think she thinks (or wishes) it's her baby. She's never had kittens but it's so cute but rather sad, also.

madamekelly 07-08-2011 04:15 PM

I had a neighbor, whose dog would jump through plate glass, and wander the neighborhood. I had lived there 4 days. I am enjoying my coffee after everyone left one morning, and I am suddenly disturbed by the sound of snoring. Then I realize that it is behind the chair I am sitting in. I slowly turn, and find a dog asleep there. I froze. I had never had a dog, so I slowly dialed my neighbors number (on a rotary phone) and BEG her to come and save me. First dog I had ever been near. Terrified! My neighbor comes over and says " She does this if she can get out." I now live with 2 dogs. I feel so silly when I remember my faint heartedness. :oops:

dublb 07-08-2011 05:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My son's cat is a thief! She steals shiny things, like dimes. Five or six yrs ago she stole my wedding ring & the sapphire ring my husband had just bought me.