Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   This is for Ditter (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/ditter-t89042.html)

Rusty's Mama 01-11-2011 03:28 PM

I agree with everyone! Ditter's postings are always read and always make me smile or laugh. Keep them coming - we all need the laughter!

Airwick156 01-11-2011 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Ditter43

Originally Posted by Airwick156

Originally Posted by marybs
I wish you were in my neighborhood Ditter- you make me smile!

We don't need her to be our neighbor....SHE LIVES WITH US already. She camps out in my dining room. ;)

What's for supper? :lol:

Fried Chicken, carrot/raisin salad, potato salad and green beans...Come and get it theres plenty.

butterflies5518 01-11-2011 07:04 PM

I've got desert and iced tea, on my way - this is the sunshine of my day - always end my day with a "Ditter"

sherriequilts 01-11-2011 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Ditter43

Originally Posted by Airwick156

Originally Posted by marybs
I wish you were in my neighborhood Ditter- you make me smile!

We don't need her to be our neighbor....SHE LIVES WITH US already. She camps out in my dining room. ;)

What's for supper? :lol:

Ditter you are too funny! Thanks for making our days brighter and happier. As to supper, place your order. It 'll be right up.

mummadee 01-12-2011 04:18 AM

I agree, am disapointed when there is no post from you. You sure do make me smile and/or chuckle. Thanks.

fktsewing 01-12-2011 10:19 AM

Ditto Ditter!!! You alwasy brighten my day, your sense of humor & wit remind me of my Granny who is gone now. I sure wish you lived in my neighborhood here in Ohio, but am thankfull I have you here on the board. God Bless You.

janjj 01-15-2011 11:44 AM

I also have looked for Ditter jokes.
I am from Iowa and have a foster brother in Ft Myers, FL Hope to fly out in March to see them. Weather has to be better than in Iowa.

I was to a church in Minnepolis, MN and they had a jar with 'food for thought' take one so when I got back I made one for my church. Got many cute meaningful ones from Reiman publishing magazines, also 'Simple Truths'.
People can't resist taking one each Sunday.

I garden, have begun quilting a few months ago, have made over 30 banners for my church. Have 6 to go and then that job should be done.

Look forward to more jokes Ditter.

buffy2 01-15-2011 07:39 PM

Hi Ditter
Everynight I always look to see what you you have written. You do have a lovely smile and you make us smile everytime we read you jokes and stories. Keep them coming. We love you, Ditter
Ada

Quiltbeagle 02-01-2011 09:36 AM

Ditter's posts always make me smile. Thank you Ditter!

Marguerite 02-22-2011 04:51 PM

You know what, I agree with you. I love reading her posts. I send a lot to my daughter. She's not a quilter or sewer but Ditter's posts are so fun. It makes my day as well as my daughters. Thanks