Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Does anyone else love taking pictures? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/does-anyone-else-love-taking-pictures-t78721.html)

MrsMoe4487 11-25-2010 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by hperttula123

Originally Posted by MrsMoe4487
Besides quilting my other hobby is taking pictures. I'm by no means a professional but I love taking pictures of nature, flowers, wildlife..etc. We have a cabin in northern Minnesota and I find myself taking the most random pictures of things I see. But sometimes those are my favorites!

Anyone else share this same interest? Post a few pics of your favorite shots :) I like looking at other peoples favorite pictures they've taken. Gives me some ideas too!

Thanks for posting your pictures. They are great.

I know what you mean about the digital cameras...I can't seem to every have enough room...one day I will get them all organized on my computer! I like your tulip photo...looks like the kind of flower pictures I take too :) I'm partial to close ups for some reason.
I love taking pictures...I'm no pro either, but it sure is fun. I'm so glad for digital, because I take WAY too many. Here are a few of my favorites. I live in Northern Wi, so we have the wildlife and nature here to, which makes wonderful pictures.

Momma_K 11-25-2010 07:22 PM

I love taking photos, you happen to see things thru the cameras eye you wouldn't normally pay attention to just passing by.

cjomomma 11-25-2010 07:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is my favorite picture at an aquarium in gatlingurg TN.

Sword fish
[ATTACH=CONFIG]133965[/ATTACH]

texas granny 11-25-2010 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by MrsMoe4487
Besides quilting my other hobby is taking pictures. I'm by no means a professional but I love taking pictures of nature, flowers, wildlife..etc. We have a cabin in northern Minnesota and I find myself taking the most random pictures of things I see. But sometimes those are my favorites!

Anyone else share this same interest? Post a few pics of your favorite shots :) I like looking at other peoples favorite pictures they've taken. Gives me some ideas too!

I also love taking pictures I will have to try to do some.

Lady with Thread 11-25-2010 08:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Nature Photography is my other hobby. Here is a Red Hibiscus I grew from seed.

jayelee 11-25-2010 08:17 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Love taking pictures of every thing I see No matter what it is I am such a novice That I never get a really good picture Someday I hope to

Mr Charles
[ATTACH=CONFIG]133975[/ATTACH]

Georgeous sundown
[ATTACH=CONFIG]133976[/ATTACH]

Storm coming in
[ATTACH=CONFIG]133977[/ATTACH]

cjomomma 11-25-2010 08:21 PM

WOW! Everyones pictures are fabulous!!

hperttula123 11-25-2010 08:44 PM

I love all the pictures. They are all great!

Momma_K 11-25-2010 08:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have a favorite I took some years back...

Grand daughter Jackie "Contemplating".
[ATTACH=CONFIG]133979[/ATTACH]

maine ladybug 11-25-2010 09:26 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I love taking pictures of the animals and birds that visit my yard. I am lucky enough to get many types of birds and several kinds of animals.