Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Even Koalas feel the heat (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/even-koalas-feel-heat-t129372.html)

akrogirl 06-10-2011 06:30 AM

Adorable!

CloverPatch 06-10-2011 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by litacats

Originally Posted by CoyoteQuilts
These animals look so cute and cuddly..... I understand that they aren't though....

the captive ones that are handled are very cuddly but you wouldn't want to handle a wild one.

LOL, reminds me of an episode of "Worlds Dumbest", Showed a couple that went on vacation, came across one that was friendly so they tried to hold and cradle it like a cat or something. The "after" photos were hilarious! No I will definitly not be cuddling a wild one!

amma 06-10-2011 08:26 AM

Awww thank you for sharing these :D:D:D

sewcrafty 06-11-2011 02:58 AM

Precious!!!

luv2so 06-11-2011 02:59 AM

Aw! That is the cutest little thing! I absolutely love Koalas. I have a Koala collection!

Sandygirl 06-11-2011 03:19 AM

These photos came out a couple of years ago. A major heat wave or perhaps fire season...I don't recall. They are cute. I even downloaded them and put them in my photo album along with my dog pics. Crzy but I thought they were cute esp the bathtub ones.
s

jitkaau 06-11-2011 03:38 AM

Originally Posted by Sandygirl
These photos came out a couple of years ago. A major heat wave or perhaps fire season...I don't recall. They are cute. I even downloaded them and put them in my photo album along with my dog pics. Crzy but I thought they were cute esp the bathtub ones.
s

Yes, you're right - it was during the bush fires that we had. There were many injured animals at that time and this series of photos was uplifting for the spirit.

Marion T 06-11-2011 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by jitkaau

Originally Posted by Sandygirl
s

Yes, you're right - it was during the bush fires that we had. There were many injured animals at that time and this series of photos was uplifting for the spirit.

Yes, in 2009 I think. They did the rounds this year too, as an email. It was the first time I had seen them, and have downloaded to keep. Quite moving photos, because our summers have been hotter and hotter in Western Australia, and of course it isn't only humans that suffer in the heat.

JudieRQuilting 06-11-2011 06:30 AM

Priceless! Thanks for sharing.

a1crafter 06-11-2011 10:16 AM

I want one, never mind that I'm in Ohio, USA, just too cute.

Are they aggressive, or just scared from being not familiar with people?