Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   February 2013 Weight Loss Adventure with a Prize (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/february-2013-weight-loss-adventure-prize-t212511.html)

Mousie 02-10-2013 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Pam H (Post 5850713)
You're welcome, Mousie! Glad you enjoyed it.

lol, i could use that information:
I'm not fat, I'm just swollen!!! :D :D :D

Painiacs 02-10-2013 05:16 PM

Hows everyone doing? Not too good this mon t h! Not trying either, have pain and fatigue issues and with weather up and down Im in a flare!:-( oh well! Dont eat too much chocolate!!:-)

Painiacs 02-10-2013 05:17 PM

Ohh i like thaat! Im not fat im swollen! Im also short for my weight!!:-D

Painiacs 02-10-2013 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Shadowirish (Post 5851831)
I'm a happy camper! As of this AM I have lost 5.7 of the NOLA 6. WooHoo!

Awesome!! You rock!!

Painiacs 02-10-2013 05:26 PM

Thank you sooo much for the support and prayers for my bestie airwick! She appreciates the support so much! Shes doing ok, missing her life here, which I suppose is normal. She is starting to get out a little which is good for her. She needs encouragements to sew as it will help occupy her time so it wont race at night!!
Thank you again! Your all awesome!!:-D

Painiacs 02-10-2013 05:33 PM

Airwick likes neutral colors, beige, browns and oriental fabric if you have any. I sent her fabric to make a japanese quilt but she had to leave it behind! :-( im sure shell appreciate anything you send because of your caring! Thank you for caring!!!!! :-D. God bless you,

Shadowirish 02-10-2013 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Painiacs (Post 5852685)

Lol....i'm not out of shape...round is a shape!

Mousie 02-10-2013 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Painiacs (Post 5852685)

hey, I'm short for my weight too...undertall challenged :thumbup:

meanmom 02-10-2013 07:38 PM

I am short for my weight too. I need to grow about 12 inches I think. I just got home from picking up a design wall. A friend from my guild was upgrading to a larger one and gave me her old one. I have been wanting one for months and just never had money at the same time that I had time to put one up. It is the exact size I was planning on building. The price was perfect...free.
I need to look thru my stash for some fabric for Airwick.
Lent starts Wednesday so I am going to try to eat healthy for Lent. Cut out the sweets, and the white food.

Jodi's Sew Happy 02-11-2013 11:05 AM

It was a Maximized Living Seminar. I only weigh weekly. Weighing too often messes with my head. Besides we are more than a # on the scale :). I am doing a happy dance the scale is moving the right direction, finally. Still alittle sluggish from the sugar withdrawal but I know that goes a way pretty soon. I did a 12 step program 2 different times i did no sugar for a year and lost 70#, gained it back and did it for another 21/2 years and lost #90. Had some traumatic events 'Oh I'll just have a little" back up the scale I went... I am making lasting changes and not legalistic/stress or afraid to make a mistake.. Keep on keeping on:)