Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   February 2013 Weight Loss Adventure with a Prize (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/february-2013-weight-loss-adventure-prize-t212511.html)

createfourpaws 02-05-2013 06:42 PM

I have sent an email to Airwick, to find out if she has a favorite fabric. As soon as I hear back from her I will let you all know. Where she is staying she doesnt have internet access, she does when she goes to another persons house.

I love the support she is receiving from this group.

irishrose 02-05-2013 08:11 PM

Cindy, I'll watch for info on Airwick and send some fabric, too.
Judy

FancyNancy 02-06-2013 12:06 PM

I am in for February. We are away from home so I don't get to this site often. Today it's raining so we're not doing anything. Port Aransas is beautiful! Am enjoying all of the sights and the warm weather.

squires1042 02-06-2013 12:19 PM

Yes but I do better with an in person check in. Its too easy to sluff it off on line.

[QUOTE=Vanogay;5838453]Squires, WW has something on line. You might want to try that.

Shadowirish 02-06-2013 04:26 PM

OMG.....I gained 6 in New Orleans! Those's beignets didn't help! Now to get back on track.

Shadowirish 02-06-2013 04:27 PM

And biscuits...did I mention the biscuits? Oh my!

createfourpaws 02-06-2013 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Shadowirish (Post 5843402)
OMG.....I gained 6 in New Orleans! Those's beignets didn't help! Now to get back on track.

now to get very focused. Glad you had a great time. Did you enjoy the power outage???

Shadowirish 02-06-2013 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by createfourpaws (Post 5843452)
now to get very focused. Glad you had a great time. Did you enjoy the power outage???

The power outage was .....interesting to say the least. It was by no stretch of the imagination, dark in there only not so bright. We thought they could have played anyway but I expect it wasn't bright enough for the networks or some such thing.

Pete 02-06-2013 05:07 PM

Well, I've gotten back on track after the retreat. Tomorrow I weigh in at WW - let's see what damage I did! Fingers crossed it wasn't too much. I did get 4 quilt tops done at the retreat so all was not lost!

Pam H 02-06-2013 05:42 PM

Mary, you must have had a good time for a gain like that! You've got the rest of the month to work it off. Or if you're like me, I can gain 2-3lbs from flying.
I have a weigh-in too, tomorrow or friday. When I joined this challenge I was under the impression that we weighed in to start in Jan, then the end of April, then mid July. Good thing I saw a little blip about it on facebook to know about this week's weigh-in. It has made me watch what I am eating the last couple of days. Maybe I should join WW again so I have that weekly weigh-in to keep me motivated.