Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Foal Watch For Patches (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/foal-watch-patches-t20817.html)

sandpat 06-12-2009 04:33 AM

Oh gosh.....still not yet????? I can't believe it! I just knew there would be 8 hooves in that stall this morning! Ok...will try to keep watch again today....will be off and on... Kay have a safe trip, have fun and bring home a truck load of trophies and blues!

Tink's Mom 06-12-2009 04:48 AM

Have a good trip, Kay! Win everything they will let you and then come home and show Patches!
Don't worry,we will all be here as much as possible...hey, we even have my husband walking thru and saying, how's the mare???
Besides, I still think a big bear hug from Kyle will just pop that foal right out...........

gaigai 06-12-2009 04:58 AM

Yeah, Kay, don't worry about Patches. I'll watch tonight, and I'll get Mom to watch too. And you already know that she's ready, willing and able to pick up the phone if need be! LOL. Speaking of which, how is Rumor? I miss him!

There will be more people watching than you can shake a stick at! This time we'll be telling Patches to wait until Momma comes back home. LOL

tlrnhi 06-12-2009 05:18 AM

Ok, bedtime for me!
Nite all......
Hope there are 8 hooves in there when I get up!

amma 06-12-2009 05:35 AM

What??? No foal??? I think that's Tease in there, not Patches!!! Holy Moly!!! Well...tonight??? of will she wait til Sunday night when Kay gets back home??? :wink: :wink:

zyxquilts 06-12-2009 05:46 AM

Holy Moly - empty stall instead of extra hooves!

Yes Kay, we will help Rusty watch tonight, no worries!! You go to the show & have a wonderfully successful time - lots & lots of blue ribbons to show off when you get back!

amma 06-12-2009 06:16 AM

I'm taking a nap this afternoon, will be full of it and ready for a looong mare stare tonight :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

Joan 06-12-2009 06:46 AM

Good Morning from California.... :lol:

No, I just can't believe it---only 4 hooves STILL!
(although apparently there were a couple of contractions
reported) :?:

And Mama Kay going to a Horse Show--does
Patches understand all of this? :shock:

I just don't think Patches WANTS to have this baby.... :evil:

(please, don't have that baby outside in the mud today,
PLEASE.........)

mytwopals 06-12-2009 06:53 AM

After seeing all the messages in this topic, I'm of this opinion. By the time Patches has this foal, it'll already be grazing in the meadow and forego suckling. :lol:

kaykay 06-12-2009 06:56 AM

You are all so wonderful. I sure dont know what I would do without you. Rusty is so tired so Im really worried he will fall asleep. I told him some of you are going to try and watch with him and will call him if you see her getting busy. We are taking a laptop to the show so I can watch her from there but I dont think they have wireless :(

Her bag is so full and tight now that it cant be much longer. I really do hope she waits until I get back but my intuition says she wont. I almost bailed on the show but I cant get my money back.

We are leaving in an hour or so