Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Free Christmas Light Advent Caledar Pattern (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/free-christmas-light-advent-caledar-pattern-t63828.html)

reevesfarm 09-09-2010 05:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I came up with the idea for this a few years ago and wrote the pattern as I went along. Getting in the mood for the upcoming holidays and thought I would make another...and share the pattern with whomever might be interested.

It's free and the link below should take you to the pdf.

If you are familiar with the basics of crochet you should have no trouble with this...but if you do I would be happy to help!

www.ravelry.com/dls/laura-campbell-designs/26399?filename=Christmas_Light_Advent_Calendar1.pd f

**Embroider the numbers onto the bulbs (not seen in this pic) or write them on the tiny gift box tucked into each one!

stefanib123 09-09-2010 05:16 AM

OMG! This is so cute!

Have you ever thought about selling these? I'd bet you'd have no problem selling them.

sueisallaboutquilts 09-09-2010 05:38 AM

That is sooooooo cute!!! Darn, I wish I knew how to crochet.
I can knit only :)
I agree with the other poster!! :thumbup:

dream56 09-09-2010 06:00 AM

Really cute idea - I may give it a try Thanks for the free link.

lynnie 09-09-2010 06:16 AM

so cute, nice a a table decoration just as is!!!

Sadiemae 09-09-2010 07:26 AM

Thank you!

barbsbus 09-09-2010 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by reevesfarm
I came up with the idea for this a few years ago and wrote the pattern as I went along. Getting in the mood for the upcoming holidays and thought I would make another...and share the pattern with whomever might be interested.

It's free and the link below should take you to the pdf.

If you are familiar with the basics of crochet you should have no trouble with this...but if you do I would be happy to help!

www.ravelry.com/dls/laura-campbell-designs/26399?filename=Christmas_Light_Advent_Calendar1.pd f

**Embroider the numbers onto the bulbs (not seen in this pic) or write them on the tiny gift box tucked into each one!

How cute, I have got to make some. I copied the web site in it's entirey and didn't get transferred but the just put in the www.ravely.com and it worked had to register and now I am waiting for an e-mail to access the patterns. Thanks for the link.

reevesfarm 09-09-2010 09:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
sorry...think I was just able to upload to this thread...try the download link below..

Christmas Light Advent Calendar
[ATTACH=CONFIG]114394[/ATTACH]

debbieumphress 09-09-2010 01:22 PM

Thank you so much for posting this, I just downloaed it and love it. I can crochet and have time to make a few for gifts. When it is seasonal I give them out at Thanksgiving so they can use them this year. Thanks for sharing.