Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   get rid of wrinkles........on your face not fabric (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/get-rid-wrinkles-your-face-not-fabric-t43786.html)

marsye 04-24-2010 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Mousie

Originally Posted by marsye

Will i crave bugs or grow a long tail...oh,...yeah, LOL...
Mousie already has one!!! :XD: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Marsye, when i read your comments, I always imagine the dog is talking behind that fence like Wilson on Home Improvement :XD:

His name is Pitstop but I guess I can change his name to Wilson.........but I don't think so Tim. :D

trupeach1 04-24-2010 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Honey
Peachy uses bananas and olives! Sounds like a great buffet to me!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

trupeach1 04-24-2010 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by marsye

Originally Posted by trupeach1
If you want to reverse the signs of aging/wrinkles on your face all you need is a banana. Wash your face and pat dry, take a small piece of a banana and squish it in the palm of your hand, mash it real well. Rub into your face including your eye lids. Let it dry, that should take about 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Now put on your moisturizer. I don't use store bought moisturizer instead I leave my face wet and message a few drops of olive oil into the skin and let it dry. The water from the wet skin will hydrate your face which is an added benefit. Sometimes I will take the banana peel and rub the inside of it all over my face. Do this 2-3 times per week and by the end 2nd week you will see a difference. I plan on doing this the rest of my life.

I can't make this stuff up, I am just a back to nature girl!!! ;) ;) ;)

You can Google bananas for wrinkles it will tell you why this works!!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Can we see a close up picture of your face? Also will need to know your age. LMAO! :lol: :lol: Just picking on ya. ;-)

I just started this a few weeks ago when I decided to give myself a facial. I go through the kitchen and just grab natural stuff and make a paste and rub it on. This time I used oatmeal, yogurt, cocoa, and mashed banana. My face was so smooth I googled bananas for wrinkles and it popped up that it reduces wrinkles. My DD is/was an esthiologist and she was the one that said my wrinkles seem to be going away, so I decided to share my new beauty secret.
If I had a picture and knew how to post I would post one. I will leave you in suspense!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

trupeach1 04-24-2010 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by sewjean
So instead of eating all of my banana I should save a piece for my face? I use Vit. E oil on my face. I will give this a try! Thanks for the tip.

I would use the banana and then after it is washed off put the vit E oil on.

burnsk 04-24-2010 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
If you want to reverse the signs of aging/wrinkles on your face all you need is a banana. Wash your face and pat dry, take a small piece of a banana and squish it in the palm of your hand, mash it real well. Rub into your face including your eye lids. Let it dry, that should take about 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Now put on your moisturizer.

So while I'm waiting for the banana to dry, I'll eat a dish of ice cream covered in fudge along with a cherry and call myself a banana split !!! i can go for that. :thumbup:

amma 04-24-2010 09:19 PM

LMBO You all are so funny :D:D:D
I bet it does work! My "laugh" lines are getting a little tooooo happy :roll: I will have to give this a try :D:D:D

littlehud 04-25-2010 05:50 AM

What an unusual idea. I'm willing to try anything so it's off to the store to buy bananas.

mjsylvstr 04-25-2010 08:07 AM

went to store and noticed the bananas, bought some and tonight will be
the banana mashed mask time.

I think that I will do it when all alone..how does one explain a sight like that?

Moonpi 04-25-2010 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr
I think that I will do it when all alone..how does one explain a sight like that?

Messy eater?

mjsylvstr 04-25-2010 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by Moonpi

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr

Messy eater?

score one for you !!!!!!!!! lolololol