Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Going crazy here today, anyone else? Can't find stuff in my house! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/going-crazy-here-today-anyone-else-cant-find-stuff-my-house-t79936.html)

craftybear 12-01-2010 11:32 AM

Going crazy here today, anyone else?

I had bought some calendars last month for 2011 and now I can't find them. I remember putting them away saying that is a good spot for them, must of been as they are lost.

Makes me so mad when I do stupid things like this.

It is cold in central Indiana today about 25 degrees and yes we are getting snow today. Snow, Snow go away!

Craftybear (Karen)

donnajean 12-01-2010 11:36 AM

Sounds like me the other day when I spent several hours trying to think what happend to the timer for my outdoor animated reindeer. I'm usually so well organized. Next day I remember that last year I left it hanging on the pegboard in the garage right next to the outlet I plug the cord into. dah!

Zebra2 12-01-2010 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by craftybear

I had bought some calendars last month for 2011 and now I can't find them. I remember putting them away saying that is a good spot for them, must of been as they are lost.

It is cold in central Indiana today about 25 degrees and yes we are getting snow today. Snow, Snow go away!

Craftybear (Karen)

Me? Crazy? yep!
Calendars? you have all year to find them!! lol!
You are not stupid . . . just a lot going on this time of year!
Please send snow to Nebraska!
Thanks!
Have a great day!
Zebra2 (Becky)

quiltsRfun 12-01-2010 11:38 AM

You'll probably find them next December. :D

craftybear 12-01-2010 11:43 AM

Yipppeee, I just found the calendars!

now I am doing the happy dance! :thumbup: :thumbup:

sueisallaboutquilts 12-01-2010 11:56 AM

Crafty, guess what??
I had my calendar on September for 2 months!! I honestly don't know how I function here or my DH- we're both nutty lol
OH- the minute I put something in a "good" spot that's when I can't find it. :D

maryel 12-01-2010 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by craftybear

Craftybear (Karen)

Hi Craftybear, Hope you find your calendars soon! Wanted to thank you for the tutorial on binding that you posted {awhile back}. I finally mastered it last night as I could {see} it being done with the video. Never could figure out that 45 degree angle and the pocket thingy you tuck the end of the binding strip into till I watched it being done. Now I can join my binding strips with that nice 45 degree angle and have the binding end in an angle thanks to you! :-D

cjomomma 12-01-2010 12:48 PM

I have an excellent hiding spot, now if I just knew where it was!

Lacelady 12-01-2010 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma

I know why I keep losing things - I have leprechauns living in the house, and they move things around when I'm not looking.

cjomomma 12-01-2010 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by Lacelady

Originally Posted by cjomomma

I know why I keep losing things - I have leprechauns living in the house, and they move things around when I'm not looking.

We have a george living in our apt. and I think it's time for him to give my stuff back. He took some really pretty poinsettia fabric. I've looked everywhere for it but it's gone.