Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Good Morning how is everyone this morning (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/good-morning-how-everyone-morning-t88885.html)

ssgramma 01-09-2011 07:07 AM

Mornin' it was 10 here when we got up and has warmed up to a big 13!

Loving our new woodstove now!!! Kitties especially =^..^=

Mimito2 01-09-2011 07:42 AM

Good Morning from East Tennessee. No snow here (yet)and it is a whole 13 degrees outside. Partly cloudy and sunshine. Makes me really enjoy the woodburner. Both DGS are up and playing/fighting over video games. DH is making coffee and I am off to make breakfast. How does egg & cheese croissants sound?

great aunt jacqui 01-09-2011 08:38 AM

In NH we just got another dusting. hope it is a prelude to what will come. I love being cooped inside with my machine. Sewing machine that is. lol

leiladylei54 01-09-2011 08:55 AM

Good morning all!!! It's a little chilly here for Hawaii....it's 62 degrees. Nothing like your single digit numbers but still cold for Islanders. I read that the temps are running at about 16 degrees on top of our Volcanoes on the neighbor islands of Maui and the Big Island. Snow there, too!!!

littlehud 01-09-2011 09:20 AM

Our snow is coming later today and tomorrow. Sigh.

Midwestmary 01-09-2011 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Cindy2sew
Good morning! I am sipping my coffee, reading the boards and am glad I am off today. It's 15 degrees outside!
Mary, I LOVE your aviator! Can you tell me about it?

Cindy in COLD east TN

Thank you Cindy :) The pattern is called "Feathered Friends" and can be found at: www.kalico.com

Midwestmary 01-09-2011 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by great aunt jacqui
In NH we just got another dusting. hope it is a prelude to what will come. I love being cooped inside with my machine. Sewing machine that is. lol

Me too!!!! I've had recent foot surgeries which have kept me from sewing....being cooped up and not able to sew was a bummer :thumbdown: ....finally figured out I could run my machine by push button thus keeping my leg elevated...took awhile to adjust but I'm off and running...make that, sewing now :)

Cindy2sew 01-09-2011 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Mimito2
Good Morning from East Tennessee. No snow here (yet)and it is a whole 13 degrees outside. Partly cloudy and sunshine. Makes me really enjoy the woodburner. Both DGS are up and playing/fighting over video games. DH is making coffee and I am off to make breakfast. How does egg & cheese croissants sound?

Sounds good! :) I noted you are from Sweetwater. What local LQS do you use? I am always looking for new ones when I am running around. I use several in Knoxville.

Cindy on the east side of Knox

Cindy2sew 01-09-2011 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Midwestmary

Originally Posted by Cindy2sew
Good morning! I am sipping my coffee, reading the boards and am glad I am off today. It's 15 degrees outside!
Mary, I LOVE your aviator! Can you tell me about it?

Cindy in COLD east TN

Thank you Cindy :) The pattern is called "Feathered Friends" and can be found at: www.kalico.com

Thanks Mary. I will check them out!

Cindy

tomilu 01-09-2011 04:46 PM

It is snowing here as well. Did manage to attend the BOM at the LQS, so all is good, lol. We are all set to hole up for a couple of days.