Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Good Morning Quilters! "The Morning Club" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/good-morning-quilters-%22-morning-club%22-t62484.html)

craftybear 09-01-2010 04:51 AM

Good Morning Quilters, I hope you have a fun day and have time to quilt.

I am going to Dr. this morning to get a pain shot in hip (for siatic nerve damage as I get them every 3 months and sure helps me to walk)

sueisallaboutquilts 09-01-2010 04:54 AM

Good morning!! I am finally going to finish up my King size that seems to have quadrupled top!!!
Hope it lasts a long time, those suckers are big!!
Sending it out to be LA in a day or 2. Will post pics soon!!! :D

cjomomma 09-01-2010 05:21 AM

Goodmorning all. Been up for two hours and got some blocks cut out. Got two of the kids off to school and little man up and dress now it's time for a shower. Have a great day!!!!

May in Jersey 09-01-2010 05:37 AM

Good Morning, It's 9:30 and I'm finally getting moving and having my first cup of coffee. Figured I'd rest up while I can as it will be a busy week and weekend. DS#3 and family who live in CA arrived last night for their annual summer visit. They are also here for our granddaughter's wedding and reception on Saturday. Friday night groom's family is hosting rehearsal dinner and festivities end with Brunch at DS#1's home on Sunday, he's the father of the bride. It's great having all the members of our family together at the same time but I know next week when everything is over DH and I will be just chillin out for a few days to recover. May in Jersey

zennia 09-01-2010 06:27 AM

Good Morning. i have been busy in my sewing room making mini blocks for a swap. Its now 10:30 so I must get ready to take my granddaughters school shopping.

MaryStoaks 09-01-2010 06:38 AM

Good morning. I'm headed to the the chiropracter, regular visit. He keeps me going. We (hubby & I) may stop at a thrift store on the way home.

sewmuchmore 09-01-2010 06:45 AM

Top of the morning to you all. I too have been up for a while. :lol: :lol:

dslone 09-01-2010 06:48 AM

Hi all been up since 730 took son to school and then went to my favorite coffee shop to study I have my paper done for tomorrows class and will start on taking notes for my psych class as soon as I get through the resent topics here have a great day everyone

craftybear 09-01-2010 07:22 AM

I just got home from doctor and he gave me a shot for my siatic nerve damage, will go lay down for now and let the medicine work

Chat with all of you later on today, bye for now, I will miss you but need my rest

quilter on the eastern edge 09-01-2010 07:54 AM

It's afternoon here but this morning I went to the farmer's market to get fresh veggies and some delicious blueberries. This afternoon we are going to visit my DH's aunt. The this evening I have to begin work on my nametag for the guild meeting next week. :!: