Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/happy-mothers-day-t121025.html)

RamblingRose 05-05-2011 09:38 AM

Proud to be a ♥Mom♥
I've carried a child within my body. Slept with a baby on my chest. I've kissed boo boos and mended broken hearts. I've been puked on, peed on, pooped on and spent sleepless nights in the rocking chair, but I wouldn't have it any other way. My body isn't magazine perfect, but when I look in the mirror… I… see a MOM, and there is no greater honor or blessing!! Hebrews 12:1-2 "... Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith..." Blessings to all Mothers ! RamblingRose

QuiltnCowgirl 05-05-2011 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by RamblingRose
Proud to be a ♥Mom♥
I've carried a child within my body. Slept with a baby on my chest. I've kissed boo boos and mended broken hearts. I've been puked on, peed on, pooped on and spent sleepless nights in the rocking chair, but I wouldn't have it any other way. My body isn't magazine perfect, but when I look in the mirror… I… see a MOM, and there is no greater honor or blessing!! Hebrews 12:1-2 "... Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith..." Blessings to all Mothers ! RamblingRose

I have never carried a child within my body.

I have slept with my nephews on my chest as babies, changed their diapers, helped teach them right from wrong, loved them & supported them, rejoiced with them as they became young adults.

I have taken my husband's children into my heart & home and been the best stepmom I could be. I have given them my love, treated them fairly, not spoken badly of their mother to them, supported their school activities, stood by my husband when he made decisions affecting them, rejoiced with them as they grew & became young adults.

Because of this, I am an Aunt & Stepmom who is loved & respected by her 2 nephews & 2 stepchildren. They bring me joy & honor, all because I was able to "mother" them.

RamblingRose 05-05-2011 09:58 AM

QuiltnCowgirl ~We are Blessed ~ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ~

QuiltnCowgirl 05-05-2011 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by RamblingRose
QuiltnCowgirl ~We are Blessed ~ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ~

Yes we are! Happy Mother's Day to you too!

MrsM 05-05-2011 10:57 AM

Happy Mother's Day to you both. I am both a Mom and step-Mom. Wouldn't trade it for the world. :thumbup:

Quiltinggma-nc 05-05-2011 12:04 PM

Happy Mothers Day to every Mom on the Board.

SueDor 05-05-2011 02:21 PM

Happy Mothers day to every, mom, gram, stepmom, or just the neighborhood mom.

grammiepamie 05-05-2011 02:53 PM

Happy Mothers Day to all of you!

pennyj123 05-07-2011 06:53 PM

You are very special Mothers, who else could put up with smelly bums, wet pants, grumble days, and this is from birth to adulthood, smelly bums (flatulants), wet pants (laughing so much), grumble days (PMT's) (not sure what men hav) LOL.
Congratulations to all that have survived and to the Mums to be, oh what you have to look forward to. Happy Days ahead. :) {{{hugs}}}