Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Happy New Year ! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/happy-new-year-t32691.html)

BlueChicken 12-31-2009 03:03 AM

It's 4 minutes into the 1st of January 2010 here.

Wishing you all peace and happiness in the new year! May your days be filled with perfect 1/4 inch seams and perfect points, not to mention a never ending stash that contains the exact fabric you need :-)

((hugs))

quilter1962 12-31-2009 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by BlueChicken
It's 4 minutes into the 1st of January 2010 here.

Wishing you all peace and happiness in the new year! May your days be filled with perfect 1/4 inch seams and perfect points, not to mention a never ending stash that contains the exact fabric you need :-)

((hugs))

Woo Hoo Blue

We still have a little while to go yet - another 12.5 hrs to be exactish LOL.
Wishing all my friends here on the board all that you wish for yourselves & more, health & happiness & of course more fabric too. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

Tisha xxxx

Mamagus 12-31-2009 03:37 AM

We'll be the first in North America to ring in the New Year! Can you believe it has been a decade since Y2K????

Happy New Year from Canada's most easterly province!

quilter1962 12-31-2009 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by Mamagus
We'll be the first in North America to ring in the New Year! Can you believe it has been a decade since Y2K????

Happy New Year from Canada's most easterly province!

Mama

I was only thinking about 2000 this morning & all the hype that was building up to the celebrations. How time flies, wishing you a HNY!!

Tisha

CrystalKicks 12-31-2009 04:22 AM

18 hours left here...happy new year :)

Quilting Aggi 12-31-2009 04:31 AM

Happy New Year to you too Blue Chicken!!

Here in Newfoundland, Canada it is only 9am. I have to work here at the office until 1:30-2 then I head home and set up the house for our 2nd Annual New Year's Fondue evening!!! We have several couples and single friends coming tonight to join in on the festivities and to ring in the new year together!!

I hope 2010 is a happy and healthy one for you and your family as well as to all my Quilting Peeps at there!

aussie croydon 12-31-2009 04:43 AM

Hi Blue

Happy new year to you. We have only 17 minutes to go.

Cheers Jackie

NorBanaquilts 12-31-2009 05:22 AM

Happy New Year Blue!

Bevanger 12-31-2009 05:37 AM

happy new year :-D

dannypanny 12-31-2009 07:53 AM

Hello wishing you all a great 2010 with lots of joy and laughter and of course a lot of sewing and finished UFOs. Cannot wait to start new year with the new patterns I have seen on this board. Thanks to everyone who has contributed such great tips and of course love all the photographs that are posted. I said it before - but I SHALL post soon... here it is hot and sweltering and we are swimming. It is still 6 hours to go till midnight... ciao to all