Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   HAPPY thursday, April 29, 2010 BIRTHDAY to: (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/happy-thursday-april-29-2010-birthday-t44286.html)

Mousie 04-29-2010 05:36 AM

3 Attachment(s)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, BABAREEBA! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, iamsogone! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, JTDesigns! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, pocoellie! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, SewILikeToQuilt! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, sewsue! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, ShawnW! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, Sue McCoy! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, Tink! :) ;)

ENJOY YOUR CAKE OR LIVER BISCUITS, TODAY, LOL!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23043[/ATTACH]

WOO HOO! HAPPY DAY, TODAY...LIVE IT UP!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23044[/ATTACH]

ALL OF US ON BOARD, WISH U WELL, EACH AND EVERY ONE! :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23045[/ATTACH]

littlehud 04-29-2010 05:40 AM

Happy birthday to all.

Tink's Mom 04-29-2010 05:45 AM

Tink says Thank you for the nice wishes! We will be going to the vet this morning for a weigh in and more Pills...and have to take him and his nurse some Birthday cake.
Then off to G&G to share some lunch and cake...she will also be bringing some of her homemade liver dog bones...those are better for her than cake...can't ruin that figure before bikini season... :thumbup:

amma 04-29-2010 11:07 AM

Happy Birthday Everyone :D:D:D

Forgive me Tink for passing on the liver treat, but I will take an extra piece of cake :wink:

Quilter7x 04-29-2010 11:15 AM

Wishing everyone a very happy birthday today!

Lneal 04-29-2010 11:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Happy Birthday!!

Bevanger 04-29-2010 12:33 PM

happy birthday everyone

BABAREEBA 04-29-2010 06:03 PM

THANK YOU **** FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES *** THAT IS SO THOUGHTFUL FOR PEOPLE TO KEEP TRACK OF OTHER PEOPLE'S BIRTHDAYS. I AM NEW TO THIS BOARD, WHAT A WONDERFUL LOVING PLACE TO BE. SOFT AS A GOOD PIECE OF QUILT FABRIC!!!

Mousie 04-29-2010 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
Tink says Thank you for the nice wishes! We will be going to the vet this morning for a weigh in and more Pills...and have to take him and his nurse some Birthday cake.
Then off to G&G to share some lunch and cake...she will also be bringing some of her homemade liver dog bones...those are better for her than cake...can't ruin that figure before bikini season... :thumbup:

well, now that I know that eating liver bones will get Mousie in a bikini...
I'll still pass, LOL! :roll: :lol:
I think I'll buy a HUGE t-shirt and draw a very thin woman on it to wear to the beach :lol:

Mousie 04-29-2010 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by BABAREEBA
THANK YOU **** FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES *** THAT IS SO THOUGHTFUL FOR PEOPLE TO KEEP TRACK OF OTHER PEOPLE'S BIRTHDAYS. I AM NEW TO THIS BOARD, WHAT A WONDERFUL LOVING PLACE TO BE. SOFT AS A GOOD PIECE OF QUILT FABRIC!!!

your so welcome, babareeba! we consider quilters family as soon as they join...common threads and all that lovely stuff ;)