Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Happy Thursday Everyone! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/happy-thursday-everyone-t64984.html)

SuziC 09-16-2010 02:00 AM

Good morning to all. It is 5:30 Am and i wanted to wish everyone a Happy DaY! Got up with Hubby this morning to see him off. He starts his new job today and is a little nervous so we had coffee and a few laughs to get the day started. I thought about going back to bed but as you know, i checked the message board and here i am! LOL So i hope you all have a fantastic day no matter what it has in store for you!!

SueDor 09-16-2010 02:03 AM

Good Morning, thanks for the good day wish. Right back at you.
You said your husband starts a new job today, has he been looking long?

Kathy N 09-16-2010 02:03 AM

best of luck to your hubby on his first day. First day's are never easy regardless of your age!!! I'm going back into work today for the first time since I got the spider bite on August 2nd. I feel nervous like it is the first day of school. I don't even have to work a whole day just show up for a couple hours.

hospicenurse 09-16-2010 02:19 AM

Good am to you too! I was up before you with my husband. I love mornings. Coffee??

Joan Rosemary 09-16-2010 02:41 AM

Hopeall goes well for your hubby. Thanks for the greeting and right back at you and your hubby.

SuziC 09-16-2010 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by hospicenurse
Good am to you too! I was up before you with my husband. I love mornings. Coffee??

Coffee? YES I am on my third cup!!

SuziC 09-16-2010 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by SueDor

HE has been on unemployment for 2 months. He is very lucky to be called for this spot. It's 5-10hr days and 6 on Sat so there will be overtime! It's a ways away so he has to drive an hour each way but knows he's lucky to have it......plus the extra money will be a real blessing!

mygirl66 09-16-2010 03:28 AM

Congrats on your Dh's new job! Hope you have a good day too!

grann of 6 09-16-2010 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by SuziC

Originally Posted by SueDor

HE has been on unemployment for 2 months. He is very lucky to be called for this spot. It's 5-10hr days and 6 on Sat so there will be overtime! It's a ways away so he has to drive an hour each way but knows he's lucky to have it......plus the extra money will be a real blessing!

Congratulations on your husbands new job! This is such a tough time for everyone. My oldest son had to take a 30% paycut in order to keep his job he has had for several years. He works in a hospital as IT (Information Technology) manager. Around here (Philly) you have to drive an hour to get to almost any job; my daughter does that daily and has for 15 years. But at least there is a job for your husband. Wonderful :thumbup: :lol:

pocoellie 09-16-2010 04:23 AM

Best of luck to your husband and his new job.