Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Happy, Wednesday, March 17th, 2010 Birthday to: (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/happy-wednesday-march-17th-2010-birthday-t39802.html)

Mousie 03-17-2010 05:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Arielquilting HMK Ida jbsstrawberry ljsunflower MoodyKim pawquilts rrowe
weavrdan wigginsgirl

Count 'em, TEN St. Paddy's Day, babies born today...and those that don't list their birthdays, too! (shy ;) )

Hope each of you, has a wonderful birthday today and celebrate in your favorite way, that brings you much joy!
Here's a suggestion from the mouse:

Just jump right in there and have a blast! :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]13441[/ATTACH]

Dorothy of Kansas 03-17-2010 05:21 AM

Arielquilting, HMK, Ida, jbsstrawberry, ljsunflower, MoodyKim, pawquilts, rrowe,
weavrdan, wigginsgirl...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!!! HOPE YOUR DAY IS AS SPECIAL AS EACH OF YOU ARE. Are you wearing your "green" today??? Today is also my daughter-in-laws' birthday!!

Lneal 03-17-2010 05:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Happy Birthday!!

Quilter7x 03-17-2010 06:03 AM

Happy Birthday to everyone having a St. Patrick's birthday today! :)

jbsstrawberry 03-17-2010 06:04 AM

First....Happy Birthday to all my fellow "we made it through another one" day celebraters!!!!

and thanks, for the birthday wishes, y'all are just the sweetest!

side note, no, I'm not wearing green. It's my least favorite color, at least "true" green like shamrock <shudder> green LOL

Did anyone else's mom make them green pancakes w/green syrup (food color and Kayro), green sandwiches (more food coloring), and green mash potatoes/green gravy for them when you were growing up? Mine did, it was so fun, then LOL, followed by a cake with what else? Green Icing!! LOL

Special note to Rein: Yep banner is up and the shirt looks sooo cute hanging next to it :P LOL Thanks again Sista from anotha motha!!

Dancing Needle 03-17-2010 06:05 AM

Happy Birthday to all of you! I hope you do something special for YOU today! Best wishes and happy stitching! :lol:

KGoodhand 03-17-2010 06:33 AM

Happy birthday to all of you!

Mousie 03-17-2010 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by Dorothy of Kansas
Arielquilting, HMK, Ida, jbsstrawberry, ljsunflower, MoodyKim, pawquilts, rrowe,
weavrdan, wigginsgirl...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!!! HOPE YOUR DAY IS AS SPECIAL AS EACH OF YOU ARE. Are you wearing your "green" today??? Today is also my daughter-in-laws' birthday!!

Hi Dorothy! Happy Birthday to your DIL, too!

Mousie 03-17-2010 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by jbsstrawberry
First....Happy Birthday to all my fellow "we made it through another one" day celebraters!!!!

and thanks, for the birthday wishes, y'all are just the sweetest!

side note, no, I'm not wearing green. It's my least favorite color, at least "true" green like shamrock <shudder> green LOL

Did anyone else's mom make them green pancakes w/green syrup (food color and Kayro), green sandwiches (more food coloring), and green mash potatoes/green gravy for them when you were growing up? Mine did, it was so fun, then LOL, followed by a cake with what else? Green Icing!! LOL

Special note to Rein: Yep banner is up and the shirt looks sooo cute hanging next to it :P LOL Thanks again Sista from anotha motha!!

AWW...lisa, more piccies of the cuties for us! You know we think they are beautiful. Look at those pretty smiles.
One of my grandbabies loves green, but I think like you, it's probably not the shamrock green. She's got a quilters heart for sure! hugs, hope it's the best day for you, and so happy you shared it with all of us!!!!:-D

amma 03-17-2010 08:27 AM

Happy Birthday Everyone!!! :D:D:D:D