Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Has anyone heard from Beth? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/has-anyone-heard-beth-t106871.html)

Sadiemae 03-11-2011 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by lots2do
How can you tell when her last posting was? Just curious....

You can search User List for the name, or if you see a posting they have made--click on the name.
Then click on List where it says Number of messages posted(List).
The first first post will have the date of the last post made.

Jeanniejo 03-11-2011 06:10 PM

I was wondering that as well as I sent 2 boxes and she has not answered my PM's.
Beth's brother-inlaw has colon cancer and is in a coma. Someone sent her money to go see him in either Georgia or Alabama. She is having the post office hold her mail until she returns. I'm sure that we will hear from her when she returns and the friends that sent her fabric will help her get thru another rough spot in her life.

QUILTNMO 03-11-2011 06:11 PM

maybe she is having computer trouble

Jeanniejo 03-11-2011 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by shelrox
I was wondering if anyone has heard from Beth Dishong, the woman that posted How does fabric make you feel? a few weeks ago? I had sent out a box of 8 pounds of fabric and have not heard a word from her. I also sent her a PM and still no response. Was wondering if she is OK or not? We had exchanged messages before I sent the box and she seemed like a really nice person. so I dont understand this at all. I also have not been able to find her post.

Than x all

I was wondering that as well as I sent 2 boxes and she has not answered my PM's.
Beth's brother-inlaw has colon cancer and is in a coma. Someone sent her money to go see him in either Georgia or Alabama. She is having the post office hold her mail until she returns. I'm sure that we will hear from her when she returns and the friends that sent her fabric will help her get thru another rough spot in her life.

shelrox 03-11-2011 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Jeanniejo

I hope all has gone well for her. Just so odd that I cannot find the post nor have not heard from her. She was so excited about it all. But this makes more sense....

Summer Spice 03-12-2011 07:50 AM

I have also been wonder (worrying) about her. I sent her some things. She really needed a lift, I pray shes alright.

shelrox 03-12-2011 06:21 PM

Ok Beth is home and made contact. So glad she is OK.. just wanted to let people know.