Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Has anyone heard from Missouri Star Quilt Co lately? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/has-anyone-heard-missouri-star-quilt-co-lately-t219961.html)

Scakes 04-25-2013 09:49 AM

Has anyone heard from Missouri Star Quilt Co lately?

Has anyone heard of anything happening around their area? Storms, etc?

I have been trying to get in touch with them and keep getting "the voicemail box is full and cannot receive any new messages". I talked to someone Monday and they were supposed to get back with me and haven't. Figured I'd call back today but I can't get through to them.

Lisa_wanna_b_quilter 04-25-2013 10:03 AM

They posted to their Facebook page at about 10 a.m. today.

Scakes 04-25-2013 05:58 PM

I got an email from them early this morning with the deal of the day. Didn't see the FB post. Maybe I can get thru tomorrow or I will try emailing them and asking them to call. Thanks for your reply.

tessagin 04-27-2013 06:27 AM

They probably get so many calls. Email is probably best. In the good old days they would've had a switchboard operator! LOL! That was my very first job out of high school. Just really dated myself, didn't I?!

Scakes 04-27-2013 06:44 AM

tessagin - you may be dating yourself by saying you were a switchboard operator but I guess I'll join you. I was a long distance operator. Not my favorite job. LOL.

SandySews 04-27-2013 06:51 AM

I'm still getting emails from them everyday.

karenpatrick 04-27-2013 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by Scakes (Post 6029195)
tessagin - you may be dating yourself by saying you were a switchboard operator but I guess I'll join you. I was a long distance operator. Not my favorite job. LOL.

So was I from 65 to 67 when my son was born. In those days they made us stop working at 6 months' pregnant unless we got a note from our doctor and then we could work until 7 months.

WMD926 04-27-2013 07:05 AM

i get an email daily with their deals but other than that i haven't attempted to reach them.

PKGranny 04-27-2013 07:11 AM

Mo Star Quilt Co

Originally Posted by Scakes (Post 6025515)
Has anyone heard of anything happening around their area? Storms, etc?

I have been trying to get in touch with them and keep getting "the voicemail box is full and cannot receive any new messages". I talked to someone Monday and they were supposed to get back with me and haven't. Figured I'd call back today but I can't get through to them.

I get their daily deals as well. I find that sending an email is the best. Sometimes it does take a few days for them to answer. When you send the email, I'd tell them about how often you've tried to call. I am waiting for some new fabric to come in, and they told me to call - and gave me the 888 #. So it's kind of discouraging to hear your problems.

Carol34446 04-27-2013 07:55 AM

Had my first order with them and it didn't come and I didn't hear, so e-mailed and got a reply that whoever took care of shipping had gotten sick and couldn't come back to work and be parient and it would be shipped by that Sat. I had it on Fri, so could be a problem with lack of help at the moment. Some of these small companies have more of a problem with that.