Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Hello everyone (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/hello-everyone-t19964.html)

Quilting Aggi 05-11-2009 06:58 AM

I havent' been chatting here much the last little bit as I have been up to my eyeballs in house renos, moving, both mine and Mum's stuff and other craziness. Not to mention I really have no space anymore to sew or quilt! I am suffering serious serious withdrawls!! My future sewing room is in a turmoil with boxes and plastic containers EVERYWHERE!!! And it's going to get more crazy in the next two weeks while we move more things over from Mum's apartment to her new apartment in my house. She is also going through big renos in her place. I have a TON of sewing stuff at her place still, including all my fabric!!!:O

I am lurking here, but no online much as when I'm not working I'm home working on the home. Furniture for the most part is now moved in and dishes in the cupboards, towels in the linen closet, etc. Ooh and the first groceries went in the cupboards yesterday! I'll be taking photos very soon! The next sunny afternoon I am there I will take some photos.

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

tlrnhi 05-11-2009 07:01 AM

Sounds like things are just moving along for you!
Keep us updated!

Quilt4u 05-11-2009 07:05 AM

Hi and welcome back. Missed ya. You sure have been busy.

Alaskan lady 05-11-2009 07:06 AM

Good to hear that you are home and your catching up on the new home buyer unpacking, reno things again. Amazing how much one can accumulate :roll: Thanks for the note.

sewjoyce 05-11-2009 07:57 AM

So glad to hear from you!!

Can't wait to see pictures!! (You should post a "before" and "after" picture of your sewing room for us....)

Mplsgirl 05-11-2009 07:59 AM

I thought I was busy! Good to see your name here again.

bearpaw 05-11-2009 08:46 AM

Welcome back!! Good luck with the reno's. Before you know it, they'll be done and you'll be back to sewing!

Rhonda 05-11-2009 10:05 AM

Welcome back!! Isn't it exciting tho to see all the changes in your new home! I always loved moving! It is fun to go into a new home!(new to you anyway)

Will love to see pictures! I like to watch the show on people looking for a new home. It is fun to see how other houses are laid out and how people decorate them!! I envy you the fun if not the work!!!

Take time to take care of yourself tho!!

nellie 05-11-2009 03:44 PM

hi aggi glad to hear from you, don,t over do it with to much work, house will come to order soon,can,t wait to see pictures ,take care and don,t work to hard take it slow and enjoy your new home bye

Shemjo 05-11-2009 04:03 PM

Glad to see you posting again. I missed seeing your posts. There is a lot of work involved in any move, but combining two homes, WOW!
Thanks for checking in! :lol: