Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   HELP ME!! HELP ME!! Find the stupid Bunny PLEASE (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/help-me-help-me-find-stupid-bunny-please-t252488.html)

debbieoh 08-25-2014 06:27 PM

HELP ME!! HELP ME!! Find the stupid Bunny PLEASE

I am going out of my mind. But than thats not hard for me.

I can not find the stupid bunny at Honey Bee Fabrics

Please help me keep my sanity !!!

amyjo 08-25-2014 06:36 PM

It is under Block of the Month Mill Works

debbieoh 08-26-2014 04:03 AM

Thanks so much!! i have NO idea how in the world I missed it. LOL!! think maybe trying to catch up I was so behind finding over 60 at one time was just too much.

Roberta 08-26-2014 12:19 PM

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who couldn't find that bunny either. Thank you so much Amyjo. I must have spent 30 minutes looking just yesterday.
I love when people will help us find the missing bunnies. Thanks for all w ho respond when asked.

Geri B 08-26-2014 04:08 PM

Why r u looking for bunnies?

gramma nancy 08-26-2014 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Geri B (Post 6861424)
Why r u looking for bunnies?

Check out fabshophop.com. Lots of fun and the smaller prizes like $10 gift certs are abundant. There's a new contest practically every month. They used to have sampler block patterns in some months, but haven't done that at all this year. Wish they would bring it back.

Geri B 08-27-2014 04:49 AM

Originally Posted by gramma nancy (Post 6861462)
Check out fabshophop.com. Lots of fun and the smaller prizes like $10 gift certs are abundant. There's a new contest practically every month. They used to have sampler block patterns in some months, but haven't done that at all this year. Wish they would bring it back.

Thanks for info on bunnies, but will not join " hunt".

shayarene 08-27-2014 05:09 PM

Bunny Hunt

OMG, LOL I never knew about the bunny hunt. I was reading this today and decided to check it out. I am totally addicted. I sat at work and started bunny hunting and when they wanted me to actually work, I got grumpy because I wanted to just find the bunnies. But while looking for bunnies, I was looking at fabrics, I was so addicted to all the fabrics. I can't believe how many beautiful fabrics there are. I wanted them all, but couldn't afford any. Then I thought, if I happen to find all the bunnies and am lucky to win, I can get new fabrics. LOLLOL So on with the bunny hunt. I have found almost all of them. I have 9 left to find. So then, do we start all over in September? I couldn't figure out how to find the free blocks though. But thanks for posting about the bunnies, I love it. Rachel

stillvnu 08-27-2014 08:08 PM

Help! I have one bunny left ... Pacific Fabric's & Crafts ... I can't find their bunny ... any hints?

Onebyone 08-28-2014 04:25 AM

The bunny link is on the home page.