Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Hey!!! Where Is Everybody!!!! :-) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/hey-where-everybody-t32787.html)

montanaquilter 01-01-2010 08:10 AM

i'm finally up-got to sleep in this morning! 8am. heard the children up and running around-not ready for their energy.....NEED COFFEE!!!! Hope everyone enjoys the NEW YEAR!!! I'll be finishing up some projects today so that i can start some new ones...as usual.

imjustme 01-01-2010 08:17 AM

I am up to. I have been working on and off cleaning up my sewing area(in my bedroom). I get on here when I am taking a break. My husband fell asleep on the couch. I guess they all stayed up watching movies last night. My son is still asleep on the couch. My husband got up just a little while ago and then climbed in our bed. Kind of upset me since that is where I am putting all my sewing stuff so I can get it in piles and then get it where it needs to go. He just crawled all over it. Oh well I guess I can start stacking it up on top of him lol.

azdesertrat 01-01-2010 09:18 AM

already went to work and now I am home,its amazing howmuch traffic was on the streets at 1:30 am,and at the drive thrus,they all had the munchies:)

joeyoz 01-01-2010 09:23 AM

I'm up I'm up. Quit nagging. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!

Elisabrat 01-01-2010 09:30 AM

Lets see, my dear woman I was up at 12:30 with my senile cat so I came here, went back to bed.. at 3:00 he had me up again SO I CAME HERE, and at 5:30 I gave up and so I came here so I think I might have moved on in if there had been a couch here to sit on! Today I am crazily going to attempt to sew, probably be ripping lots of seams out from lack of sleep and blurry eye syndrome. HOWEVER I will manage to sneak back here several times today as I am not a big football fan.

lfw045 01-01-2010 09:48 AM

I'm a bit late to this thread but I have been up for a while and have gotten started on my first D9P!

Olivia's Grammy 01-01-2010 01:30 PM

Not up that early. We had DGD for the night, then Mom and Dad came for dinner (we had ham, greens, field peas and corn bread), oh and to pick up DGD. I plan to be in the sewing studio all day tomorrow. I rearanged the room last week. Now I have to get everything put back in order.

amma 01-01-2010 04:06 PM

Sure.......wake me up.......not one offer of coffee........and then you leave LMBO

marsye 01-01-2010 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by amma
Sure.......wake me up.......not one offer of coffee........and then you leave LMBO

Sorry Amma! :lol: I have been working my butt off all day! I finally just sat down for the night! WHEW!!!

sandpat 01-01-2010 04:19 PM

Nag nag nag....so...did you get your New Year started off right???

I got a little sewing done today..I need to make sure I'm not sick though..I opted OUT of a fabric sale shopping trip with a friend so I could stay home and work on some swap blocks)

Already ate the ham, cabbage, black eyed peas...so we are good to go!