Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Holy Toast w/ Jesus on it (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/holy-toast-w-jesus-t67812.html)

twistedsheets 10-01-2010 05:25 PM

I know a lot of people do the e-bay thing. But got to warn you. Was watching the news about a new toaster out there . When you toast your bread it leaves a design of Jesus on it. Apparently the toaster is selling like hotcakes, mainly to nuns and such. But before you bid on a peice of Toast!!! Be aware the toaster was specificly designed to do this!!! Just buy the toaster and make your own!!!

ChubbyBunny 10-01-2010 05:29 PM

LOL! I wonder how many people would fall for that??? :lol:

twistedsheets 10-01-2010 05:34 PM

Our news does something called ODD BITES actually I think alot might! This is why I decided to post this! I beleive the toaster is being sold off a web site, and other toasters of different images may be in the works!

DebraK 10-01-2010 05:36 PM

I don't think anybody could be that nuts here. Or am I wrong?

Look for God if you need to, but I don't think he is in the toaster.

littlehud 10-01-2010 05:39 PM

That is something else. I could see some people bidding on it though.

twistedsheets 10-01-2010 05:39 PM

I think there are some pretty intelligent people on the site. But we all have that one friend, neighbor co-worker and, yes, family member that we raise an eyebrow about!! And they are probably not on this site.

May in Jersey 10-01-2010 05:43 PM

"Look for God if you need to, but I don't think he is in the toaster"

Being raised Catholic I was told many times that Jesus works in mysterious ways but I don't think being a piece of toast was one of the ways. May in Jersey

twistedsheets 10-01-2010 05:48 PM

Had to post. I know some one auctioned off a corn flake from cereal , they were kids. They got a pretty dollar out of that too! My question is, Why do people go thru their food looking for oddities like that before they eat it, so they can put it on e-bay? I personalily wouldn't eat it if I knew some one scrounged thru my food one. And I question the mind of the person who paid the price on E-bay!!!

janRN 10-01-2010 06:08 PM

I saw someone offering a taco shell with Jesus on it. They say He's everywhere!!

Ramona Byrd 10-01-2010 06:10 PM

I think there are some pretty intelligent people on the site. But we all have that one friend, neighbor co-worker and, yes, family member that we raise an eyebrow about!! And they are probably not on this site.
---------------------------------
And just how did you get to know MY kin folks?
I'll admit that we have a few..uh...well, different people with my own DNA, and yes, they are probably not on this site. We all tend to raise eyebrows in one way or other, keeps folks from bothering others if they are busy talking about us.